What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patterson

B_Tiger

Juniors
now NBQ has shown tiny little glimpses that suggest there are reasons for him to be given a chance in first grade (even if the reasons are slim) but I cannot come up with 1 little thing that suggests to the Wests tigers that Patterson is a first grader. he seriously has done very little well. the only thing that he has done alright is hold on to the ball and not make errors like skando and Pearson. But the guy is slow and not very strong. You'd tyhink, given his size, that he'd be a strong bloke but he isn't at all. he can't push forward in a tackle, he doesn't get down fast enough to have a quick play the ball and gets turned on his back far too often for a first grade front rower. Gibbs in 20 minutes showed more glimpses of promise then Patterson has shown in two seasons. The team simply cannot have skando and patterson in the side and expect to regularly compete.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Patterson: agreed his time is up. But why the backhander at Skando? The guy has been a stalwart for us this season. Worse still I am shocked that you give any glimmer of hope for NBQ. The occasional swallow does not make a summer.

yappy

Bench
The occasional swallow does not make a summer.

doesn't hurt a marriage though.

Good send Patto back (that is if it isn't too late to qualify for the Premiers semis). having Willie, Gravy and Clayton will be very handy.

Who have Balmain got this weekend? I don't think it will make too much diff cause you'll beat the bunnies in the last round and so qualify, but it would be better to get it done a week earlier wouldn't it?

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Thats very funny Yappy - but it still wont save NBQ even if it does help your marriage.
Balmain play Parramatta this Saturday night at Leichhardt. They are going very well I gather so it might well come down to the last round.