What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Gallen

Smurf

Juniors
just read this on sporting news - lurker

St George-Illawarra have made a secret play for Cronulla captain Paul Gallen.

In what would be one of the greatest chapters in the book of hate between the two clubs, the Dragons have spoken about signing Gallen from their neighbouring rivals in a bid to inject immediate experience, go-forward and professionalism to their forward pack.

Smurf

Juniors
The offer is believed to be around $550,000 a season.

Gallen has told the Sharks his priority is to remain in the Shire and retire a one club man.

But as we know, money all talks all languages.

Gareth67

First Grade
I always remember him back in the late 90's ( I believe it was ) when the Dragons had most of their forward pack out for rep duties and injuries . The games ' tough-nut ' called our pack out and said that we ( the Sharks ) would fight fire with fire should we attempt any rough stuff , or words to that effect .

The fact that Bailey , Ryles and company were not in the Dragon squad meant little to him as he disliked the the Dragons so much and had said so on other occasions , so no that's one bloke that I would not like wearing the Big Red V . Let him find his beer money elsewhere .

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
GKD is flapping somewhere when hearing this news.

Well has his minion sex slaves doing it for him.

thebigredv

First Grade
I don't like him but if it means pissing the Nulla Narks off..... then l say, let's do it!

Besides, he probably has a lifelong dream to wear the famous red V of the Dragons!

Who wouldn't?

The famous red V that Doust and McGregor have cheapened, and care little for?

There's no long much respect for the club or the privilege that is playing for the greatest club of all.

OzDragon

Coach
Any and all hateful comments towards Mr Gallen will be forwarded to his lawyer courtesy of loveoursaints.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
just read this on sporting news - lurker

St George-Illawarra have made a secret play for Cronulla captain Paul Gallen.

In what would be one of the greatest chapters in the book of hate between the two clubs, the Dragons have spoken about signing Gallen from their neighbouring rivals in a bid to inject immediate experience, go-forward and professionalism to their forward pack.

It the lurker it will not happen

thebigredv

First Grade
This rumour started by some fool can only bring more shame on our club when we are already at our lowest ebb in the Sharks rivalry stakes. Don't give it fuel.

Latest posts