What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Hahaha what a mess. He needs professional help.

When I say that, I mean with his fighting style. Follows the bloke and squares up, then ducks under before the guy throws any and tries to tackle him

SBD82

Coach
After seeing this footage two things are pretty clear.

- Paul Kent has trouble managing his emotions and on the balance of probabilities it’s likely that he attempted to assault his ex partner.

- The allegation is untrue, because he is utterly incapable of assaulting anyone.

The guy is almost universally disliked by players and punters alike. This could finally spell the end of him and good fking riddance - but up till now, why has he remained so prominent and seemingly influential in the media over there?

Is it because he's so disliked and the click bait that generates? or does he actually have deep connections in the game which makes him privy to stories that other journos aren't?

SBD82

Coach
The guy is almost universally disliked by players and punters alike. This could finally spell the end of him and good fking riddance - but up till now, why has he remained so prominent and seemingly influential in the media over there?

Is it because he's so disliked and the click bait that generates? or does he actually have deep connections in the game which makes him privy to stories that other journos aren't?
He’s a knob. But he’s part of the old rugby league community in Sydney, with connections to many of the old characters of the game. He drinks in footy pubs, has a punt, and is generally a part of a cross section of Sydney footy fans.

I don’t mind his analysis, especially when he was paired with Ikin. And I think he’s far better than Anasta or Rothfield. But when he gets into the gossip and drama he’s like an old CWA member.

I don’t think Fox will dump him, because he’s one of the few actual RL journos that they have. They’d lose a lot of scoops without him. They’ll play it off as him being the victim and standing up for himself, and if they need to they’ll say that people are too woke if they think this isn’t normal behaviour.