What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Paul Kent incidents - domestic abuse charges dismissed, street fight

MugaB

Coach
Should be cronk, anasta and Graham on a 3 man show with one guest journo then player each night.
Be nice if they could find more than one story a week to talk about as well!
This correct graham is pretty good, also he has a different perspective, thinks a bit differently especially with his answers, never the same old tripe you hear from the rest of the rabble, and 2 journos on the panels is dumb, should be one, just like 100% footy on nine, I like cronk too, if they went with those 3 and David riccio, I'd say it would be a hit

This correct graham is pretty good, also he has a different perspective, thinks a bit differently especially with his answers, never the same old tripe you hear from the rest of the rabble, and 2 journos on the panels is dumb, should be one, just like 100% footy on nine, I like cronk too, if they went with those 3 and David riccio, I'd say it would be a hit
You’re forgetting your token Queenslanders and wokeys

What about the return of Ben Ikin but in drag?

IIRC, isn't Ikin CEO of the QRL? If so, might be unable to do media gigs.
I think that rule should relaxed.

In saying that, the vast majority of ex marquee footballers come across pretty poorly.

I’d prefer that we had ex-coaches tbh.

Jason Taylor made interesting points in the newspapers about the game when he retired from the NRL. He wrote a great piece on defence once and who is supposed to cover what and why.

Proper analysis.

Not just lame jokes you’d hear on the back of school buses.

I think JT is at the dogs now.

Last edited:

Latest posts