What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent shits all over the Denver test then gives the AFL a gobby for good measure

Brutus

Referee
Does Kent shit down people's throats after slitting their necks like that sacked journo who we may never hear from again?

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...ting-kenty-on-rugby-leagues-move-into-america

This f**kwit is seriously insufferable. Has he ever had a positive thing to say about the game ever? As for the AFL gobby, towards the end of the discussion he brings up how Kieren Jack is the captain of the Swans, whose father played League for Australia. Explain to me what that or League in Melbourne have to do with the Denver Test and then we'll both know.
I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was on the afl pay roll

Diesel

Referee
Dean Ritchie was talking up Anthony Griffin being on borrowed time at Penrith this week. He and Kent usually go neck and neck for worlds worst sports journo.
Which means we should hear the announcement that Griffin’s reign has been extended

Brutus

Referee
Things Kent loves - Gossip, Ricky Stuart, Cameron Smith.

Things Kent hates - Everything else.

Page 95 of today's Telecrap read at Sydney Airport McDonalds.

"Now, AFL has almost as big a footprint as rugby league in Sydney."

This is coming from the mind of one of the highest profile rugby league journos - Paul Kent.

Brutus

Referee
What chance have we got with cretins like that paid to report on our game.

What shits me with Kent is that he grew up playing rugby league yet continually craps on it from a great height.

Go report on AFL if you're going to make up lies that benefit the stupid Victorian sport.