What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

Frenzy.

Immortal
Telegraph reporting he has now been stood down
Yeah, Herald reported before I even posted the though. I don't really GAF about him but wanted to point out there's no evidence it happened last night.

He looks awfully fat in that video. Fatter than he looks on air these days (after the makeup artist and corset applied)

Yeah, Herald reported before I even posted the though. I don't really GAF about him but wanted to point out there's no evidence it happened last night.

He looks awfully fat in that video. Fatter than he looks on air these days (after the makeup artist and corset applied)
It is very hard to tell what though the NRL need to charge the other guy involved Kenty went past the horizontal has to be a grade 2 at least

Tiger Shark

Bench

I can’t imagine too many people sitting on a video like this for too long.