What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

DJDL

Bench
Are they still around?

Never a truer word spoken.

I remember a few years ago when I discovered Steve Hughes, I was telling a workmate to check him out.
Next day he asked my what his name was again, so I repeated "Steve Hughes".

Day after that he said "I keep forgetting that dude's name. What is it".
I said "Steve Hughes. Like Dave Hughes."

Then, after a split second, we simultaneously said "But funny".

Dave Hughes, Rove, Peter Helliar and myself as I'd be the funniest person on there
Would agree with all that Cheese.

But I like listening to Dave Hughes.

Rove must’ve really kissed some arse to get the opportunities he got. Seriously not funny.

Take out Dave Hughes and put in Craig McLachlan and you have some of the worst Comedians ever.

PJ

First Grade
Would agree with all that Cheese.

But I like listening to Dave Hughes.

Rove must’ve really kissed some arse to get the opportunities he got. Seriously not funny.

Take out Dave Hughes and put in Craig McLachlan and you have some of the worst Comedians ever.
How about add Julia Morris for diversity

Quigs

Immortal
At least Col Pearce with his starched up refs collar might have half a chance on explaining the bunker decisions.

Of course he would need his stand with texta pen and the butchers paper to create the necessary diagrams.

gregstar

Referee
Of course he would need his stand with texta pen and the butchers paper to create the necessary diagrams.
So f*cking corny

When Roy Maters used to do that on channel 7 I'd cringe.
It was hilarious whenever Warren Ryan pointed out the mistakes!