What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul Kent

dinghydi

Juniors
Didn't play for anyone. Not in senior footy.

Maybe the Mangerton Minges
Roy was my Geography teacher when he coached THS and Australian Schoolboys. He never played footbrawl to any great heights himself .Went to UNE . Fancied his chances as a Boxer but got punched around the ring too much and gave that away . Love to see him on a panel with Warren Ryan .

Frenzy.

Immortal
I thought he nearly overstepped last night when talking the legal action.
And Anasta I think could sense let's not go there
HIs comment about water not being available was common was a bit dumb actually.

Tittmus, Topine and Perrett all coming forwards and an ex player comes out on a national TV show and pretty much says water deprivation during pre season is normal not smart IMO.

Edit: Tittmus too deep to come forward now.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
HIs comment about water not being available was common was a bit dumb actually.

Tittmus, Topine and Perrett all coming forwards and an ex player comes out on a national TV show and pretty much says water deprivation during pre season is normal not smart IMO.
Yeah - there’s a difference between encouraging toughness and risking someone’s life…
Do these ex-footy players not have children? Think about what you would want to do if it was your son or daughter being denied water…

R-15-3

Bench
You would think hydration deprivation would be very counter intuitive with modern sports science.
They can’t have normal work place practices but some basic health protocols should be followed.
Body temp and heart rates should have a set level set by the Dr that should be monitored at intervals and once they hit those levels should need to get them lower again before resuming.

Frenzy.

Immortal
In 2010, the UN General Assembly explicitly recognized the human right to water and sanitation. Everyone has the right to sufficient, continuous, safe, acceptable, physically accessible and affordable water for personal and domestic use.

Quigs

Immortal
In 2010, the UN General Assembly explicitly recognized the human right to water and sanitation. Everyone has the right to sufficient, continuous, safe, acceptable, physically accessible and affordable water for personal and domestic use.
Did that include Donkey Supporters?

blue bags

First Grade
Tell me, what benefit does water deprivation have? It seems an archaic method of proving who's "hard"
Yes the Soviet union ice hockey coach
Deprived his players food and water at times
As punishment. Cause they weren't showing him the right commitment. The red perils. Red jerseys. As they were known as. They were unstoppable. In Olympics. And international ice hockey Games at the time. And would crush all opponents. I think they won 4 concective ice hockey Olympics Gold medals. Really fantastic sporting history

Yes the Soviet union ice hockey coach
Deprived his players food and water at times
As punishment. Cause they weren't showing him the right commitment. The red perils. Red jerseys. As they were known as. They were unstoppable. In Olympics. And international ice hockey Games at the time. And would crush all opponents. I think they won 4 concective ice hockey Olympics Gold medals. Really fantastic sporting history
Were they juiced up to the eyeballs too?

Latest posts