What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' mother in crash on GC - three dead, she survived

I’m just playing the ball, not the player.

Here’s a recent extract:

32B74455-1788-4B9B-9272-729DBC4038B1.jpeg

Source:

What’s their criterion for getting involved in putting people to death?

Is it secret? Sounds like it.

They were investigating the Bali 9, they could have stopped them, but chose not to.

It’s not their job to have a hand in killing Australians.

Once again, it’s an illegal act in this country. They can’t run around helping to break our laws they are paid to enforce.

They need to quit pretending they are in a James Bond Movie.

They serve us, never forget that.
Putting people to death is what that drug cartels do. We should be better.

Last edited:

Nealo 12

Bench
This is fantastic, random on footy forum knows more than federal police and doubles as whinging tiger guy who acts like concerned dragons supporter after wearing out welcome in Souffs forum , lolz

firechild

First Grade
No one is championing illicit drugs, this is about the use of the death penalty and dodgy legal systems.

If you can’t trust these legal processes, why would anyone agree with the ultimate penalty?

@Wizardman shouldnt put thoughts to me “ you seem to underestimate..” where’s your basis for that? Tell me where I suggested that?

The AFP shouldn’t be involved in measures that could result in the state sanctioned murder of people overseas, morally and especially because it’s illegal for governments to kill people here.

The Australian parliament has outlawed it, the AFP should obey our laws, you’d think that’s their first priority.

Once you let governments kill their own people by the judiciary, all bets are off.

The drug war is lost, it’s about focusing on demand as much as supply. Getting people off the shite. Sadly, there will always be people ready to step down and exploit people for their own gain.

And people might take a deep breath and look at the damage done to society by legal alcohol consumption and gambling of course.
State sanctioned murder is an oxymoron, incidentally often used by morons.

State sanctions means lawful, murder means unlawful killing. It cannot be both executed through law and also be unlawful.

State sanctioned murder is an oxymoron, incidentally often used by morons.

State sanctions means lawful, murder means unlawful killing. It cannot be both executed through law and also be unlawful.
Nice point of appeal….but I fear that
Haas Snr is not going to worry about definitions when hes closing his eyes as the Indonesians are blindfolding him.

This is fantastic, random on footy forum knows more than federal police and doubles as whinging tiger guy who acts like concerned dragons supporter after wearing out welcome in Souffs forum , lolz
I would appreciate it if you would stop stalking and bullying me and other people on LU:

Heres an extract from the LU terms and conditions.

95949F75-EEBF-4D9F-9123-9D7CF47F4FA4.jpeg
Please stop violating these or I will report you.

Try to contribute to the discussion.

Mojo

Bench
Haas Snr is not going to worry about definitions when hes closing his eyes as the Indonesians are blindfolding him.
I've tried very hard to resist joining this discussion but ... you've got me.

Ignoring the fact that the disgusting criminal you're talking about has almost certainly been responsible for 'closing the eyes' of numerous innocent people for his personal financial gain - including the premature death of my own close relative - and ruining the lives of innumerable others - including his own relatives - and others of my own relatives:

1. Can you at least tell us what your basis is for asserting that the AFP were instrumental in his arrest? It seems to be simply something you have asserted without any details.

2. you posted an excerpt from the AFP's own guidelines that states that they are selective about their involvement in cases, which completely contradicts your core argument.

3. The application of another country's form of punishment does not equate to the AFP committing a crime by engaging in an investigation. That is patently ridiculous - police go armed and use lethal force when necessary even on home soil.

4. Australia engages in diplomatic negotiations in such circumstances in any case - both in seeking to protect our citizens, even when glaringly and deliberately guilty of heinous crimes, from capital punishments as well as committing strenuous efforts to seeking their extradition.

5. you mentioned that you don't want your taxes wasted on pursuing crimes in other jurisdictions (or something to that effect). What about the financial and social costs of the evil trades of these criminals? What about the medical costs of dealing with the aftermath? What about the costs of locking the bastards up for the rest of their lives?

The circularity of your arguments is very confusing. Time to give it away!

Titanic

First Grade
It's a tragedy for Payne and Klese.

They are at one end of the spectrum while their mother's well-documented behaviour, their younger brother Zeda's 2kg meth arrest last August in Australia and now the father's situation are anchored at the other end. In light of Zeda's "out of character" behaviour, including the incident where he overdosed and was hospitalised while one of his friends died, it is hard not to draw the conclusion that the Mex-Indo meth in question wasn't destined for Australia. Innocent until proven otherwise but gee there's a lot going on.

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Yeah, that's great but I didn't mention Haas Snr and my opinion is that if you commit a crime knowing the penalty in the country in which you commit the crime then I have no sympathy for you if and when you suffer the execution of that penalty.

You deliberately used misleading and false language to try to make an emotional appeal because your actual argument has no basis. It's the same as the "abortion is murder" crowd. No, it's not and you calling it murder doesn't make it so.

Have a look at the crap you are posting here. Some of this you bring on yourself
No, I haven’t been stalking him. I try to stay away from him tbh.

I don’t really care whether you agree with me or not Vlad.
I've tried very hard to resist joining this discussion but ... you've got me.

Ignoring the fact that the disgusting criminal you're talking about has almost certainly been responsible for 'closing the eyes' of numerous innocent people for his personal financial gain - including the premature death of my own close relative - and ruining the lives of innumerable others - including his own relatives - and others of my own relatives:

1. Can you at least tell us what your basis is for asserting that the AFP were instrumental in his arrest? It seems to be simply something you have asserted without any details.

2. you posted an excerpt from the AFP's own guidelines that states that they are selective about their involvement in cases, which completely contradicts your core argument.

3. The application of another country's form of punishment does not equate to the AFP committing a crime by engaging in an investigation. That is patently ridiculous - police go armed and use lethal force when necessary even on home soil.

4. Australia engages in diplomatic negotiations in such circumstances in any case - both in seeking to protect our citizens, even when glaringly and deliberately guilty of heinous crimes, from capital punishments as well as committing strenuous efforts to seeking their extradition.

5. you mentioned that you don't want your taxes wasted on pursuing crimes in other jurisdictions (or something to that effect). What about the financial and social costs of the evil trades of these criminals? What about the medical costs of dealing with the aftermath? What about the costs of locking the bastards up for the rest of their lives?

The circularity of your arguments is very confusing. Time to give it away!

There’s little point in responding to this in detail when you’ve already made the assumption that he’s guilty with your very first paragraph.

He’s entitled to his presumption of innocence.

9 or 10% of people in NSW who are charged are found to be innocent.

I digress:

I’m deeply sorry about your close relative.

Many people who die from drugs, it’s also likely that they themselves play a role by making bad choices, had poor influences etc.

Not to mention that Alcohol and Tobacco related deaths dwarf deaths by illicit drugs.

Keep it real..!

Mojo

Bench
No, I haven’t been stalking him. I try to stay away from him tbh.

I don’t really care whether you agree with me or not Vlad.

There’s little point in responding to this in detail when you’ve already made the assumption that he’s guilty with your very first paragraph.

He’s entitled to his presumption of innocence.

9 or 10% of people in NSW who are charged are found to be innocent.

I digress:

I’m deeply sorry about your close relative.

Many people who die from drugs, it’s also likely that they themselves play a role by making bad choices, had poor influences etc.

Not to mention that Alcohol and Tobacco related deaths dwarf deaths by illicit drugs.

Keep it real..!
Oh FFS! Keep it real! Fair dinkum!
Im not going to discuss this further with you.
How ridiculous.

Yeah, that's great but I didn't mention Haas Snr and my opinion is that if you commit a crime knowing the penalty in the country in which you commit the crime then I have no sympathy for you if and when you suffer the execution of that penalty.

You deliberately used misleading and false language to try to make an emotional appeal because your actual argument has no basis. It's the same as the "abortion is murder" crowd. No, it's not and you calling it murder doesn't make it so.
You’ve got an opinion, that’s good. I disagree wth the death sentence.

You are asserting I had an intention, but you don’t know and your comparison with abortion opponents doubles down on that.

I don’t believe in the death penalty.

If Haas Snr is found to be guilty according to a proper legal process, then he can be jailed for a long period. Killing him won’t stop drug importation.

Oh FFS! Keep it real! Fair dinkum!
Im not going to discuss this further with you.
How ridiculous.
20, 000 Australians die from tobacco related diseases each year.

If people are concerned about drugs killing people, we should be doing a lot more to address these dangerous legal drug substances.

That’s not ridiculous it’s factual and facts don’t care about either of our opinions.

We are probably going to save a lot more lives from stricter measures on these things than anything else.

Latest posts