What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas' mother in crash on GC - three dead, she survived

firechild

First Grade
You’ve got an opinion, that’s good. I disagree wth the death sentence.

You are asserting I had an intention, but you don’t know and your comparison with abortion opponents doubles down on that.

I don’t believe in the death penalty.

If Haas Snr is found to be guilty according to a proper legal process, then he can be jailed for a long period. Killing him won’t stop drug importation.
I don't agree with the death penalty either but this isn't a debate about the validity of it. That's the law where he committed the crime so I have no sympathy for him.

You deliberately used incorrect language to elicit a particular response (alternatively you're just an idiot, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).

You’ve got an opinion, that’s good. I disagree wth the death sentence.

You are asserting I had an intention, but you don’t know and your comparison with abortion opponents doubles down on that.

I don’t believe in the death penalty.

If Haas Snr is found to be guilty according to a proper legal process, then he can be jailed for a long period. Killing him won’t stop drug importation.
It will stop him from reoffending.
I’ll take that as a win

I don't agree with the death penalty either but this isn't a debate about the validity of it. That's the law where he committed the crime so I have no sympathy for him.

You deliberately used incorrect language to elicit a particular response (alternatively you're just an idiot, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt).
He hasn’t even been found guilty under a proper legal system.

You saying what I was intending is entirely speculative and inadmissible in any reasonable decision making process.

The end result could be death by a firing squad, which on the circumstances, I maintain amounts to murder.

It will stop him from reoffending.
I’ll take that as a win
So will locking him up I think.

If it’s a win, it’s very very short term.

All the pro- firing squad people, they know it won’t stop the drug trade.

It’s not going to end drug trafficking.

It might make some people here feel happier (which is sad) but it won’t really do anything to stop the problem short or long term.

Vlad59

Juniors
So will locking him up I think.

If it’s a win, it’s very very short term.

All the pro- firing squad people, they know it won’t stop the drug trade.

It’s not going to end drug trafficking.

It might make some people here feel happier (which is sad) but it won’t really do anything to stop the problem short or long term.
When everybody disagrees with you and thinks you are a nob there is a good chance you are wrong and also a nob.

When everybody disagrees with you and thinks you are a nob there is a good chance you are wrong and also a nob.
But it’s beyond a reasonable doubt that you are both my friend.

If Haas Snr is put to death, my bet is that drug trafficking isn’t going stop.

Im quite comfortable with that prediction.

And some people arguing it will make a difference might reconsider their position.

Last edited:
20, 000 Australians die from tobacco related diseases each year.

If people are concerned about drugs killing people, we should be doing a lot more to address these dangerous legal drug substances.

That’s not ridiculous it’s factual and facts don’t care about either of our opinions.

We are probably going to save a lot more lives from stricter measures on these things than anything else.
You make thoughtful, and well considered responses.

Unfortunately you must consider you're conversing with fetid turds in a cognitive sewer. Intellectual peasants, just smart enough to read but too stupid to comprehend, just smart /lucky enough to hear but too simpleminded to listen.

Regurgitating 30 sec sound bytes from Sky News, they represent a cruel and foolish element of society that in part is the very reason many turn to drugs in the first place.

Why don't we ask the sole surviving relative of Uiatu's victims what she thinks about the death penalty?

Everyone in her family was killed by that fat violent mongrel.

If I was her I wouldn't give two shits about Mr Haas facing the death penalty.

Vlad59

Juniors

Unfortunately you must consider you're conversing with fetid turds in a cognitive sewer. Intellectual peasants, just smart enough to read but too stupid to comprehend, just smart /lucky enough to hear but too simpleminded to listen.

Regurgitating 30 sec sound bites from Sky News, they represent a cruel and foolish element of society that in part is the very reason many turn to drugs in the first place.
You bloody wanker. What a load of utter sanctimonious drivel. That’s possibly the smuggest load of self righteous crap I’ve ever read here.

Regurgitating 30 sec sound bytes from Sky News, they represent a cruel and foolish element of society that in part is the very reason many turn to drugs in the first place.

I’m much obliged for your support in the face of ignorance and extremism.

Latest posts