What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearce .... is he coming ... yes or no ?

King Ben

Juniors
The Blake Green release was timed too conveniently for my liking, especially after waiting so long.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Not sure which way to jump here. Id like a game manager now that we've lost BBQ. Moyles might be a bit of a Tui Lolahea type (ie play what you see. Suited to broken unstructured play). For all Pearce's short comings he can play that game manager role. Leaves Chad in the cold a bit.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Myth Piss can EAD as far as I'm concerned.....have no desire to see 15 mid-field bombs at Shark Park every week. Would rather see Flange try a couple of kids tbh. Imagine if we found a young half that was up to it as well as our young hooker on faarrkk all for a couple of years....Would give us nice options salary cap wise....maybe even some quality steak......just don't see the value in Myth at 800k - 1 mill.

King Ben

Juniors
Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce phoned chairman Nick Politis on Monday afternoon and could not have been any clearer about how he felt about Cooper Cronk's imminent arrival at the club.

"I want to play halfback, Nick," he told Politis. "I want to lead the team around the park."

Not sure Manly will allow him to lead the team from #7.

Ads

First Grade
A week or two ago I would say yes. Now im 30/70. Flanno had him in the grand plan though. Going from Pearce and Chad with Moylan around the back to Chad and Moylan with Val is a hit in the plans.

fizman

Bench
I think he will be a Shark. He has clearly stated he is a Halfback and that's his position.

Not sure I can see the $10M DCE handing over the No.7 so easily.

I think he will be a Shark. He has clearly stated he is a Halfback and that's his position.

Not sure I can see the $10M DCE handing over the No.7 so easily.
i thought one of/ or combination of -Bozo/Barret/Lyall/some other manly goombah - would be running the show. .I would think former champion 5/8 Barret could convince superstar DCE that with pearce to take a bit of pressure off him he would be able to show his true superstardom!

Last edited:

taipan

Referee
Why show concern?We already have a premiership winning team in situ.The gent in question ,can Pearce off to the silvers.
We just need a Premiership winning CEO to be appointed.