What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pearl Jam vs Guns N Roses

Who is better?

• Guns N Roses

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anonymous

Juniors
Pearl Jam

First release: 1991 (Ten)
Genre: Alternative Rock

Key CD:
f55526hpqhn.jpg

Ten

Key Songs:
- Even Flow
- Alive
- Daughter

Guns N Roses

First release: 1987 (Appetite For Destruction)
Genre: Hard Rock

Key CD:
f54995xbhar.jpg

Appetite For Destruction

Key Songs:
- Sweet Child O Mine
- Welcome to the Jungle
- November Rain

brook

First Grade
Its a tough choice - both bands started so well to collapse in a heap.

But at least the gunners collapsed in style, Pearl Jam just keep releasing albums that sound identical every few years.

If they hadn't released anything after vitalogy they may have ended up with my vote...

Anonymous

Juniors
Gunners collapsed? What about Chinese Democracy? :p

Either way... the Gunners got my vote. Far more talented and far more interesting band.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd vote for a dead heat but as that isn't an option I'll have to abstain on this one. As others have said both bands started off with classics but fizzled out pretty quickly.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gunners get the nod for mine. Pearl Jam never really interested me.

greentooth

Juniors
I would have to go with Pearl jam, the gunners only had one good album, and thats the one in the picture above. Pearl jam still shreads live, go see em next time they tour here.

MILLWALL

Juniors
gunners were good but i like pearl jam more cept for pearl jams new sutff its gone downhill plus i hate axl rose

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gunners by a long way.

Ten was a great album, but as far as i'm concerned there later albums nevee done a single thing for me, where as Gunners as had Use your illusion 1 & 2 after Appetite.

TEN, one of the great albums, but Gunners where alot better IMO.

Booyah

Bench
Stupid Question.

Gunners as far as the eye can see.

That's not to say PJ weren't any good, just that they've got SFA on the Gunners.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
as they all get older they move that little bit closer to thte middle of the road