What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith/Dogs grand final

Moffo

Referee
Put it down in your diaries...Dogs will breeze in and Panthers will play Roosters in the other final with the chocolate soldiers knocking them off again

Get on! :D

Cheers,
Moffo

Raider_69

Post Whore
Moffo said:
Put it down in your diaries...Dogs will breeze in and Panthers will play Roosters in the other final with the chocolate soldiers knocking them off again

Get on! :D

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo champ, i know your normally pretty good with spelling, but that is the worst spelling attempt at "Raiders" i have ever seen :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TeamSatan

Juniors
Yes the panthers will beat the dogs again.

Damn its good to be back amongst normal footy freaks
i missed you people

Disco

Bench
Roosters Vs Panthers

doggies will choke against the roosters, there is 2 much pressure

miccle

Bench
The NRL will make sure it's a roosters/bulldogs GF for sure. They haven't really enjoyed the dwindling sydney media and crowd attention for league, so in their eyes this will help the game.

Moffo

Referee
miccle said:
The NRL will make sure it's a roosters/bulldogs GF for sure. They haven't really enjoyed the dwindling sydney media and crowd attention for league, so in their eyes this will help the game.

So your suggesting its all rigged? :shock: 2 white pills please sir ;-)

Where'd you go team satan?? :shock:

Cheers,
Moffo

Caged Panther

First Grade
Penirth need to learn how keep there intensity up for the whole 80 minutes before they can make the grand final.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Caged Panther said:
Penirth need to learn how keep there intensity up for the whole 80 minutes before they can make the grand final.

I personally don' think they have the defence to win the grand final, geez I hope the dogs play 'em!

Ultima

Juniors
Caged Panther said:

Same for the Raiders but both lift well in big games... I'll go for a Raiders V Penrith Grand Final! Back to the early ninties we go :)

kaon

Juniors
I've got a feeling the Raiders will make it until the second last week of the comp but it will be a Warriors V Bulldogs Grand final.

ozzie

Bench
kaon said:
I've got a feeling the Raiders will make it until the second last week of the comp but it will be a Warriors V Bulldogs Grand final.

splutters in my beer - Cronulla have more chance of making the grand final than the warriors..sorry!!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If everything goes according to script it should be a Roosters-Dogs grand final, but when was the last time the NRL went to script?

At this stage, it could still end up being an Eels-Dragons grand final. Highly unlikely, but still a possibility.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Depending on who plays who in the semis but it's out of panthers, doggies and roosters. Every other team just isn't playing well enough but if raiders beat the roosters the last game of the season they will come back into contention.

Dogs Of War

Coach
panthersballboy said:
Depending on who plays who in the semis but it's out of panthers, doggies and roosters. Every other team just isn't playing well enough but if raiders beat the roosters the last game of the season they will come back into contention.

...or the dogs for that matter, taking 1 of those 2 scalps would impress me.