What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith game

Western Tiger

Juniors
What do you guys rekon our chances are next week. We need to produce better form then the last match, and I doubt we will have benji out there again. I will be there anyway. :)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Its hard to say how we'll go . All i know is we need someone who can play half and march our boys around, Even marhsall can do that but i cant see him playing again.

Gobbso

Juniors
How to beat Penrith...

1. Shut down their Halves in Gower and Campbell...Do not let them run with the ball.

2. Shut down Puletua and Galuvao. Both run very wide (with Puletua attacking down the left and Galuvo the right side of the field), and have tha strength and ability to break the line and any given time

3. Wrap up Wesser...Leave no Gaps/Holes in the defensive line, because the bloke will slip right through.

4. Hold on to the Ball :lol: (this one is going to be the hardest believe it or not)

westie

Bench
Run the big second rowers at gower and cambell. Get the gang tackle happening on their second rowers. And simply dont leave holes. Its not that hard.

incomparable

Juniors
Score more points than the opposition. That usually means you win the game :D :lol:
Sorry coudn't resist.

Must bring the sort of defence that they played with in the Broncos game, and put pressure on the Gower kicking game.
Penrith haven't stopped a lot of teams scoring this year, so this shouldn't be a problem. Must limit the opportunities the panthers have in the red zone.

Billie

Juniors
Hi all! Just thought I'd drop in and wish you the best for this weekends clash! I'm a Penrith supporter, so not too much luck going your way though!! In other words, hope you have a great game but not great enough to win it!! :D Personally I'm feeling pretty confident for the clash though one never can be too sure of course.

innsaneink

Referee
Yes billie, welcome...i was feeling
pretty confident for the souths
clash too [-X [-X OK i wont go there =; =;
But yes it should be a great game!!