What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Juniors

Two_cells

Juniors
G'day guys..!

I guess it's about time that I posted something on here. Being a passionate Panthers supporter for 33 years I have this need (adiction) too find out what's happening on a daily basis.

Most of you guys would know that our under 18s junior rep side play tonight....well play today, so I thought you might like too keep informed with what's happening.

Just click on the link..

[/url]http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/0200sport/highlights/

If..... like me, you have a really unheathy desire to know what's happening with the Panthers, you may like to try Google news alerts. Just search for Penrith Panthers, click on news, and on the left of the page click on News Alerts.

Obviously not all alerts relate to the Panthers or team news.

I look forward too adding my "two cells" worth from time to time and reading the opinions of others in the future.

Fibroman

First Grade
Thanks for the input two cells. I've only been a passionate Panther supporter for 31 years, so you are all over me like a Slazenger Tracksuit.

Fibroman

First Grade
Nigel Wright, former Great Britain international is looking after Panthers U/16 squad and also Emu Plains A Grade.

barrytiger

Juniors
are u goin to the harold mathews and sg ball trials against the mighty balmain tigers sat 31-1,at st pats college dundas,1st game starts at 4.00pm
Two_cells said:
G'day guys..!

I guess it's about time that I posted something on here. Being a passionate Panthers supporter for 33 years I have this need (adiction) too find out what's happening on a daily basis.

Most of you guys would know that our under 18s junior rep side play tonight....well play today, so I thought you might like too keep informed with what's happening.

Just click on the link..

[/url]http://ichuddersfield.icnetwork.co.uk/0200sport/highlights/

If..... like me, you have a really unheathy desire to know what's happening with the Panthers, you may like to try Google news alerts. Just search for Penrith Panthers, click on news, and on the left of the page click on News Alerts.

Obviously not all alerts relate to the Panthers or team news.

I look forward too adding my "two cells" worth from time to time and reading the opinions of others in the future.