What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Trials Live Stream

Forty20

First Grade
Penrith in as Faraimo is beaten one on one.

Conversion Successful

Penrith take the lead 10-6

34min gone.

Forty20

First Grade
Back to back tries for the Panthers as they cut through some flimsy defence down our right edge. Keiran Moss is the try scorer.

Conversion successful.

Penrith lead Wenty 16-6

37min gone.

Forty20

First Grade
And one last try for the home team on the stroke of half time. Looked like there was a forward pass in the lead up but the defence wasn't exactly super.

Conversion unsuccessful.

Half Time

Penrith lead Wenty 20-6

Forty20

First Grade
Panthers fan here. Truly appreciate the work put into this stream. Great quality on my 55inch TV. Not sure if it works on my YouTube app the TV came with, but its working perfectly on my HTPC running through Firefox. Quality is very impressive.

My pleasure mate! This was largely done as a proof-of-concept project, if one man can throw together something that can stream 240min of footy any NRL club can do the same (I know some clubs have streamed trials). It has been great fun getting everything together (along with a few hiccups :p) and with proper investment there is little reason a club couldn't get a strong 720p or 1080p stream going.

mxlegend99

Referee
Clubs should team up together and offer a stream to NRL members. It's another incentive to sign up. Or evenoffer it free and pump it full of ads to become a member in between games, halftime etc.

It's a missed opportunity IMO.

hindy111

Post Whore
Gee the Duke has the boys fine tuned already....Surely they cant beat us in three grades?

Y2Eel

First Grade
I also want to know where the new rule for all tacklers to release at once Is not being used..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
doesn't seem to be much team play, they look like they have never played together before, good thing its just a trial

mxlegend99

Referee
Comeback is on, Panthers seem to have kept their sleep period in games from last year. One thing they rarely do is run away with games.