What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith v The Saddle Club

Iamback

Coach
Ridiculous but whatever. Well get found out eventually playing a bench that small

Kenny is the one gone if we go bigger

Salmon covered Yeo and Edwards on the weekend. More Tackle busts than Spencer.
Has only missed 3 tackles
0 errors

He is a 14 not a starter but other teams are smaller so it works

Kilkenny

Coach
Pick either him or Kenny then rotate forwards through the other spot.
I’ve said as much myself, but they’ve both done a pretty fair job thus far so for the time being I can understand Ivan sticking with them. May change when we play the Eels, Storm and then Roosters round 9-11.

betcats

Referee
Haas out really hurts them, they can be a dangerous side they’ve shown a bit of that this year but they’ve also shown they still can really stink it up also.

Iamback

Coach
This is why I am saying "giving more game time in NSW cup" with the current bench in the NRL, they all have had experience.

Every single contracted player is going well which is good but given the game time missed. Giving them full games in NSW Cup is better than the 20 odd mins they get in NRL.

Which is why Kenny should be 9 in NSW Cup to get ready for next year

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Every single contracted player is going well which is good but given the game time missed. Giving them full games in NSW Cup is better than the 20 odd mins they get in NRL.

Which is why Kenny should be 9 in NSW Cup to get ready for next year
I feel Kenny will be 9 nxt year because Ivan feels he has too. I hope I am wrong. Id try May tbh if he can pass left and right? I know he was a hooker couple years ago. If not we need to go buy. we have plenty of money now.