What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hunt will get his. A young AFL player looking to make a name for himself will smash him, and then we'll hear the excuses from the GCFC as to his longevity...

Garts

Bench
Who cares that he has gone to AFL. Some people seem to get so upset when a league player leaves the code.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Who cares that he has gone to AFL. Some people seem to get so upset when a league player leaves the code.
Exactly I don't give a sh*t he has gone to AFL, whats pissing me off is all the Melbourne media f**ktardery surrounding his move to AFL which started on the Melbourne news last night.:crazy:

Meh!

It'll be over twelve months before he even plays a game and by then, everyone will just remember him as the stupid merkin who threw away his career. He'll be like some sort of circus freak for the first few games and then he'll fade away into nothingness and probably end up coming back to League or playing Union.

Funny thing is, he will have to make changes to his fitness regime and body shape to play AFL so if after 12 months he finds it not for him or he fades away into the background, he won't just be able to jump straight back into League.

StormChaser

First Grade
I want to hurt some of my so-called friends, who when quizzed about what's on for tonight were very cagey, and "Oh not much" like, when in reality they're going to my ex's birthday bash.

f**kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loyalty counts for nothing when free drink is involved.

McLovin

Staff member
I want to hurt some of my so-called friends, who when quizzed about what's on for tonight were very cagey, and "Oh not much" like, when in reality they're going to my ex's birthday bash.

f**kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loyalty counts for nothing when free drink is involved.

You can't really blame them tbh... free pizz >> friends, family, ect

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
well just so you know SC, I'm not going.

I also sent your ex a box full of cancer, so that when he opens it he'll get cancer.

StormChaser

First Grade
Ha! no, he'd prolly hunt me down and sue my arse. He's very canny like that. HATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the offer though.

McLovin

Staff member
yeah lol... He and Ike Turner did an interview together way back in the early 90s...