What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People you want to punch in the face

blue bags

First Grade
That skank who lied about being rape victim in Canberra unbelievable the amount of trouble she has caused

blue bags

First Grade
Pretty sure that's illegal. They can ask to look in your bag & you can refuse & keep walking however they can stop you from entering their premises ever again.
And if it's a big national brand
Like Coles Woolworths Bann you from every shop they have

Can you punch a self serve checkout in the face?

If so, the ones that gives you 5 X $5 notes and 5 X 10 cent pieces for change of $25.50.

Ever heard of 1 X $20 note, 1 X $5 note, 2 X 20 cent pieces and 1 X 10 cent piece dumb machine?

I know they accept 50 cent pieces but I've never seen them dispense them in change. Maybe it has something to do with the shape?
Just to expand on this.

When you're packing your goods away and that hideous voice says "Please remove your items" on 20 second tape loop.

And people look at me funny when I say "Shut up ya f**king bitch!"

Then the condescending bitch has the temerity to reply "Thank you for shopping at *insert store name*".

Times when you need a sledgehammer!

Nealo 12

Bench
Just to expand on this.

When you're packing your goods away and that hideous voice says "Please remove your items" on 20 second tape loop.

And people look at me funny when I say "Shut up ya f**king bitch!"

Then the condescending bitch has the temerity to reply "Thank you for shopping at *insert store name*".

Times when you need a sledgehammer!
I'm thinking anger management issues here

horrie hastings

First Grade
Something about security guards and shop security that makes you think they got refused admission into the police force or were bullied at school.

About six months ago a woman was screaming and crying out the front of the local Coles. Upon further inspection, the shop security guy was pulling everything out of her bag and dropping it on the floor.

The woman was most likely screaming and crying out because the security guard was going to find what she had most likely shop lifted in her bag. I know there are plenty of over zealous security guards who can over react in a situation but having worked in retail for a good portion of my life seeing what some of these low life shop lifters (and i'm not saying that woman was guilty because i wasn't there ) actually get up to try and conceal stolen items is amazing and they know you cannot stop them when they are in store.

I had a guy last week who came in and he had two jackets on , i suddenly recognised his face as he had been previously noted as taking stock in our shop but hadn't been seen for at least 6 months, i was taking tickets off from a nearby fridge and saw him standing near the spirit section so i stood around the spirit section as there were tickets there i had to take off also, he quickly went into the cool room but i didn't follow him there, i just went straight to the CCTV screen and watched him, he stuck one can of beer in his coat pocket but then continued to browse further in the fridge where the cases of beers were, i then stuck my head in the fridge and he said oh i cant find the case of beer i'm looking for and i said but you found the single one you were looking for and would you mind paying for it as you are leaving and he said i don't know what you are talking about and i said the one that's in your coat pocket, he said i haven't got anything and i just said the camera does not lie and he quickly scurried out of the shop, mind you seeing there was nobody else about i said and don't f*cken bother coming back, you are banned. I know one can of beer doesn't sound like something i shouldn't be worried about being taken but if i wasn't near the spirit section it would have a bottle or two of some expensive spirit. The other thing i probably shouldn't have done was go into the cool room while he was there and just waited till he came out but i just get sick of people who think they can have something for nothing.

Willie Ray

Bench
The woman was most likely screaming and crying out because the security guard was going to find what she had most likely shop lifted in her bag. I know there are plenty of over zealous security guards who can over react in a situation but having worked in retail for a good portion of my life seeing what some of these low life shop lifters (and i'm not saying that woman was guilty because i wasn't there ) actually get up to try and conceal stolen items is amazing and they know you cannot stop them when they are in store.

I had a guy last week who came in and he had two jackets on , i suddenly recognised his face as he had been previously noted as taking stock in our shop but hadn't been seen for at least 6 months, i was taking tickets off from a nearby fridge and saw him standing near the spirit section so i stood around the spirit section as there were tickets there i had to take off also, he quickly went into the cool room but i didn't follow him there, i just went straight to the CCTV screen and watched him, he stuck one can of beer in his coat pocket but then continued to browse further in the fridge where the cases of beers were, i then stuck my head in the fridge and he said oh i cant find the case of beer i'm looking for and i said but you found the single one you were looking for and would you mind paying for it as you are leaving and he said i don't know what you are talking about and i said the one that's in your coat pocket, he said i haven't got anything and i just said the camera does not lie and he quickly scurried out of the shop, mind you seeing there was nobody else about i said and don't f*cken bother coming back, you are banned. I know one can of beer doesn't sound like something i shouldn't be worried about being taken but if i wasn't near the spirit section it would have a bottle or two of some expensive spirit. The other thing i probably shouldn't have done was go into the cool room while he was there and just waited till he came out but i just get sick of people who think they can have something for nothing.
Mate...you should come and work in the town where I live,
we got cops in every bottle shop...and we also got a BDR... and the hours are
2.00PM to 8.00pm...you'd love it...
can't say the same for the rest of the shopping centre though,
the thieving and violence is pretty much off the chain.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Mate...you should come and work in the town where I live,
we got cops in every bottle shop...and we also got a BDR... and the hours are
2.00PM to 8.00pm...you'd love it...
can't say the same for the rest of the shopping centre though,
the thieving and violence is pretty much off the chain.
Mate i wouldn't envy anyone working in that environment, there would be no way i would be working in the industry under those circumstances, i assume that you are most likely in the Northern Territory ?

While where i work in the centre the shop lifting theft is quite minor over all my first job in the industry was in Waterloo smack bang in the middle of the housing commission of Waterloo/ Redfern, it was an nice introduction to thefts and armed hold ups and constant break ins of the shop.

Willie Ray

Bench
Mate i wouldn't envy anyone working in that environment, there would be no way i would be working in the industry under those circumstances, i assume that you are most likely in the Northern Territory ?

While where i work in the centre the shop lifting theft is quite minor over all my first job in the industry was in Waterloo smack bang in the middle of the housing commission of Waterloo/ Redfern, it was an nice introduction to thefts and armed hold ups and constant break ins of the shop.
Yep,in the NT,
the kids are the worst,they just walk into Woolworths in a group,grab a drink and a cooked chicken and all walk out
through different checkouts,no-one can do anything,security is there but they're not allowed to touch them,and the kids know it,so the prices are pretty expensive 'cause someone has to pay for that.
Welfare days are an eye opener for the Southern tourists and Grey Nomads too,nearly guaranteed to see at least one all in brawl in the centre or the taxi rank at the carpark.
Gotta have some nerve to work in retail here.
Never a dull moment.

Latest posts