What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Ivey at this WSOP

BunniesMan

Immortal
It's sickening how incredible he's going. Nearing his FIFTH final table of the WSOP.

That's 4 bordering on 5 final tables in fields of hundreds and thousands IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.

The best in the world and it's ridiculous how far he is from whoever is 2nd-10th.

Tiger Woods in his prime, Roger Federer in his prime, Michael Jordan in his prime. This is Pokers answer to all those.

T.T

Juniors
crazy how good he runs.. must have an incredible read on people to lay down huge hands

gUt

Coach
You'd almost say he's in a league of his own...

...the Ivey league.

WYD

Juniors
Ivey's not the best in the world because he ran good in a few MTT's, Lisandro won three bracelets in 2009.

Cash games are what matters, and Ivey is the strongest mixed player by a long way.

cleary89

Coach
I reckon his reputation as the best helps him a lot though. I'd be shitting myself if I played against him.