What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rotfield

Madrooster

Juniors
How does the general Sharks community feel about being represented by Woman's Weekly journalist Phil Rotfield? I'd be embarrassed to have him associated with my club.

taipan

Referee
Phillipe Rotweiller? I knew him well.Beetroot of face from decades of imbibing ,the body of a dugong,works for Phone Tap Print Media dot com. and the editorial skills of a newt.

carcharias

Immortal
well I don't give a f**k.
I have never seen him at the footy in over 30 years of going there.
I will give him credit for not hiding the fact he is a sharks fan .
Not like other alleged reporters and journo's.

SharkShocked

Bench
Carch.

Not defending him at all. However, he is there, Every week in the same seat.

If only we had a members base who consisted of 10,000 more in relation to his attendance, we wouldn't be considered a small team.

He's still a dick.

Feej

First Grade
Should be barred from the club and the ground while ever he works for that poor excuse for a newspaper. And maybe even after that.

merkin of the highest order.

Quigs

Immortal
I run against the flow here. I really like Phil.

Everytime I see a pic of him I all of a sudden feel healthy.

carcharias

Immortal
Carch.

Not defending him at all. However, he is there, Every week in the same seat.

If only we had a members base who consisted of 10,000 more in relation to his attendance, we wouldn't be considered a small team.

He's still a dick.

I know he's been spotted ...but I have never personally seen him there.
Even if I did I wouldn't give a f**k either way. I'd probably feel better about my own personal appearance.
Now....If I saw Massoud , Wilson or Hooper at the footy I would be more inclined to shat in my own hand and throw it at them monkey style.

Madrooster

Juniors
Ol bourbon Becky.... Drink driver extraordinaire! Was biggest piece hypocritical journalism when she went off about a player drink driving. Lol

newman

First Grade
It's part of the confounding and enigmatic type of curse/masochism that is being a Sharks Supporter. The world throws us an influential, highly read journalist as a staunch and vocal supporter and it's that pathetic, alcohol fuelled hack known as Phil Rothfield.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY

Latest posts