What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

taipan

Referee
And the NRL offered him the opportunity. What is wrong with the people running our game?

Nope .It was on Fox, so News journos got an entry.Due to the Peter Frilingos Medal ,who was a well admired Telegraph rl journalist, something dribbles Sloth will never attain.

Anycase he made a complete goose of himself by tripping, and then using the "I haven't even had a drink" alibi. When every human and his cat in Sydney ,knows he is a six pack addict.

Coparugby

Juniors
He’s being very positive here!
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/cadd3589bf64040a131cd867e9b86eee

“Don’t get me wrong. What happened last week with all the player movement is the best thing to ever happen to international rugby league.

The RLWC suddenly went from a B-grade tournament to a creditable must-watch series.

Almost every game should be reasonably competitive. I seriously can’t wait.

I know broadcasters Channel 7 are expecting much better ratings.

There has been a spike in ticket sales right across the tournament.
The game now has its best ever opportunity to become a proper international sport and not just a three-way round robin between Australia, New Zealand and England.”

El Diablo

Post Whore
DLk7W_qUEAA5T6b.jpg

gUt

Coach
Doing the ironing in a Perth hotel room with NRL360 on mute. The camera zooms in uncomfortably close to the old jakey as he gets animated. Presumably he's telling yet again the story about the time it was last drinks in the Queens Arms and he managed to empty 3 out of the 5 bar's drip trays into his stinking mouth before being turfed out and banned.

Yep he just wiped his nose on his f**king sleeve on live TV so it's got him all emotional for sure.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Quality article breaking down ghe Roosters salary cap and why they can afford Cronk with no players being released.

Is Uncle Nick throwing him a carton of Crownies and a Stilettoes voucher once a month these days?

Pedge1971

First Grade
This merkin is special. We have a crack at ABC and journos like Underwood and Whately who are card carrying unabashed members of the AFL media gravy train. Clearly well justified.

But this f**kstain is the chief RL writer for his dirty publication and has spent the last month either ignoring or deathriding the rlwc.

Now today he waxes lyrical about how it is a massive success like no one else knew and this is his scoop after the event.

If there is a God, please have this merkin shot. If there isnt can someone please crowd fund a page to have this shit stain wiped off the face of the earth....

Life's Good

Coach
It’s been a long time since Rothfield rustled my jimmies. The bloke is a hack trying to pass himself off as an expert when his genuine interest in the game is about the same as mine in duck shooting.
His regular appearance on NRL360 serves to embarrass him more than enhance anything he may have to offer.
A real human sh*t stain.