What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

nickdragons90

Juniors
I think it's time for the buzzard to be put out to pasture. He has seen his beloved sharks win a comp, to quote Algeria coach Rabah Madjer, "retire and let the next generation come through"

It would be a fitting end if he chokes to death on his own chunder one day.. he’s been feeding the public spew for years
He's past his sell by date. He doesn't understand modern Rugby League. He's not yesterdays man he's yesteryear's man
He's better off going to soccer games nowadays talking about the decibels at soccer games, or lack of them.
He could always do articles about the cover ups in afl regarding racism, sexism and elephant juice or domestic violence, but he wont and i can guess why ;)

gUt

Coach
His body is so pickled he's like a walking bbq starter. He's not allowed to walk near open flames or wear synthetics.

Pedge1971

First Grade
If he was on fire I would not piss on him. He would like it too much.

No nrl scandal comes close to the cover up News did for Buzz and Stilletos...

juggalo

Juniors
Did you see his article today about installing AFL posts at Birchgrove Oval?

“This was once sacred rugby league territory and the home of the first premiership game in 1908. Not anymore”....

“AFL was originally played on Birchgrove Oval between 1903 and 1926 but has been off limits since”

AFL was played there 5 years BEFORE rugby league was even a game! Don’t know if he even reads what he writes!