What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the team

Downie

Guest Moderator
Winner gets a cookie.

1. Hoppa
2. Robertson
3. Farrar
4. Lyon
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. Hokko
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Williams
12. Bailey
13. Buhrer

14. Seu Seu
15. Perry
16. Cross
17. Rose

Presuming Matai, Watmough, Gulavao will miss this week.

Dutchy

Immortal
1. Farrar
2. Robertson
3. Williams
4. Lyon
5. Oldfield
6. Cherry-Evans
7. Hodkinson
8. Kite
9. Ballin.
10. Perry
11. Watmough
12. Buhrer
13. Bailey

14. Rose
15. Cross
16. Mauro
17. Morwood

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hopoate
Oldfield
Farrar
Williams
Robertson
Lyon
Hodkinson
Kite
Ballin
Perry
Watmough
Bailey
Buhrer

Cross
Rose
Mauro
Could be anyone

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Stewart - Injured
Robbo
Bell - gone
Matai - suspended
Williams - injured
Lyon - maybe
Orford - gone
Kite - maybe
Ballin - maybe
Perry
Watmough - maybe
Hall - gone
Stewart - suspended

L'Estrange - gone
Bryant - gone
King - probably suspended
Menzies - gone

LOL the best I can hope for is 6. Locks - Robbo and Perry.

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Wow what a smorgasbord to choose from !!

Assuming Choc and King are not available.....

1. Hopoate
2. ?? - another Toyota Cup player
3. Williams (not where I'd have him but I reckon Des will)
4. Farrar
5. Oldfield
6. Lyon
7. Hodkinson
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Perry
11. Gulavou
12. Bailey
13. Buhrer

14. Rose
15. Cross
16. Mauro
17. Lusiak - give him a run !!

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Wow what a smorgasbord to choose from !!

Assuming Choc and King are not available.....

1. Hopoate
2. ?? - another Toyota Cup player
3. Williams (not where I'd have him but I reckon Des will)
4. Farrar
5. Oldfield
6. Lyon
7. Hodkinson
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Perry
11. Gulavou
12. Bailey
13. Buhrer

14. Rose
15. Cross
16. Mauro
17. Lusiak - give him a run !!

i'd rather see lyon stay in the centres, williams stay on the wings, and DCE get a run at 5/8

Just pick somebody who can break one of Sowards kneecaps, the rest of the comp will thank you for that.

Hope you guys can put up a fight, these arrogant pricks need to go down.

dragonsman4eva

Juniors
good luck on the weekend. I really feel sorry for your team with hardly any players but I am definetly not declaring a dragons win. Good luck for the weekend I hope you boys put up a good fight. Actually not too good!! Any way good luck.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
good luck on the weekend. I really feel sorry for your team with hardly any players but I am definetly not declaring a dragons win. Good luck for the weekend I hope you boys put up a good fight. Actually not too good!! Any way good luck.

Cheers dragonsman. At least some Dragons supporters carry themselves with some class. Well yourself and Grand Orient anyway.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Suck sh*te Manly scum laughing at your plight very loudly :lol::lol::lol:
What's the point of this??

We don't need blokes going onto other fans' boards and bigging it up like they support the Harlem Globetrotters.

FMD, a bit of humility would be about right here, dude ..

The difference between the two sides over 6 months is about 4 wins which counts for nothing anymore, and the difference between the two sides over the past 3 years is that Manly have made 2 Grand Finals and won 1 Premiership, whilst we have been sitting on the sidelines watching from 13th and 7th in those two seasons.

As far as I am concerned, these guys deserve a lot of respect for what they have achieved in recent years ... in fact, now that Melbourne are gone, Manly have been the most successful side in the past 5 years, so it's a bit rich of you to come on here laughing at them because they have players out injured.

After all, it was only a couple of years back when we would routinely have 6-8 players out injured every week, and a lot of our fans were whinging about McGregor as well as the bad luck that leads to injuries.

Get a grip and stop laughing at opposition fans because the team they support has half a team out injured.

Instead, support our team properly by going about your business respectfully - especially before the match starts!

Harold Bishop

Juniors

We don't need blokes going onto other fans' boards and bigging it up like they support the Harlem Globetrotters.

The difference between the two sides over 6 months is about 4 wins which counts for nothing anymore, and the difference between the two sides over the past 3 years is that Manly have made 2 Grand Finals and won 1 Premiership, whilst we have been sitting on the sidelines watching from 13th and 7th in those two seasons.

As far as I am concerned, these guys deserve a lot of respect for what they have achieved in recent years ... in fact, now that Melbourne are gone, Manly have been the most successful side in the past 5 years, so it's a bit rich of you to come on here laughing at them because they have players out injured.

After all, it was only a couple of years back when we would routinely have 6-8 players out injured every week, and a lot of our fans were whinging about McGregor as well as the bad luck that leads to injuries.

Get a grip and stop laughing at opposition fans because the team they support has half a team out injured.

Instead, support our team properly by going about your business respectfully - especially before the match starts!
Good stuff mate, good to see some sportsmanship

Last edited:

CC_Eagle

First Grade

:clap::clap: