What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of France B vs Morocco

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
This game was played last week, I had no idea it was being played.

France won 18-8

http://www.rugbyforumxiii.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19043

100_2263_167.jpg

100_2265_176.jpg

100_2266_672.jpg

100_2267_154.jpg

100_2470_803.jpg

langpark

First Grade
Nice pics. Morrocco seem to be in a similar position to say, Lebanon or Malta. Lebanon and Malta have a lot of descendants playing in Australia, enough to form decent sides, and it seems that there are a lot of players of Morrocan descent playing in the French league, most are listed as playing for French clubs. Lets hope they can get something set up in Morrocco.

whatsdoing1982

Juniors
langpark said:
Nice pics. Morrocco seem to be in a similar position to say, Lebanon or Malta. Lebanon and Malta have a lot of descendants playing in Australia, enough to form decent sides, and it seems that there are a lot of players of Morrocan descent playing in the French league, most are listed as playing for French clubs. Lets hope they can get something set up in Morrocco.

I think they have the team sheet backwards. The titles are wrong.

roopy

Referee
If it was a genuine Fance B side that is an impressive result for Morroco.

Looks like all the Morrocans play in France.

Evil Homer

Staff member
Good to see Morocco is still about. Hopefully they can get some domestic stuff going one day.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Evil Homer said:
Good to see Morocco is still about. Hopefully they can get some domestic stuff going one day.

I agree.

Until then, this is the equivalent of pre NZ warriors in the ARL.