What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of the Reds

Airliebird

Juniors
Hi,

am new to this forum but have been to all but one of the home games so far.

I've been contributing some pics to the WA Reds site, and it was at my suggestion (though they had thought about it) that they put up a Reds gallery. As the sites new and developing not many are being put up on there yet. But I've been assured it will change!

Their own photographer Richard has pics up there with a link to purchase them (with some revenue going to the club too I think) but I thought it'd be a good idea for fans pics to be up there too. Even if its pics of mates in the crowd taken with an old mobile phone. E-mail them with contributions if you've something to offer.

I've stuck pics up from the 3 matches onto the Reds Facebook site.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/WA-Reds-Rugby-League/14860750986?ref=ts
Tyrone got his winning try just in front of me so there are some nice ones of him going over.

Come on the Reds!

Nuke

Staff member
I've got a few up there too. I didn't bring my camera to the last game, as I only took one photo at the previous game and thought I could probably do without it this time around ... only for them to do what they did down my end of the ground! Oh well ... that'll learn me!

Latest posts