What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you want

Alex28

Coach
Given they can't earn points this year I'd say "almost" is kinda redundant...

The Storm will be lucky to survive this - all of a sudden there might be a lot of talent on the market!

Jono078

Referee
This is where you get a lil excited that we have some money to throw around :)

Bring GI, Cronk and Tolman for combined 800k :D

Yosh

Coach
Jono dunno if they'll come for 800k only...

GI 500k
Tolman 350k
Cronk 300k

That's at least 1.15m... Worth it!

RABK

Referee
According to Voss on the Footy Show Tolmans already signed with the Dogs.

You just know afer we all chucked names like Tolman, Henry, Merrin, O'Donnell etc into the hat the final result will be Dureau, MacDougall and Simpson re-signed and that's about it.

Serc

First Grade
I just about did when I read the previous page...I think thats a little premature though as you said at the bottom :p

Yeah geez SBW...remember we have been linked to him

*settles self down so he doesn't have a BOOM Yosh-too-excited-moment*

Yosh

Coach
I just about did when I read the previous page...I think thats a little premature though as you said at the bottom :p

Yeah geez SBW...remember we have been linked to him

*settles self down so he doesn't have a BOOM Yosh-too-excited-moment*

1. Kidley
2. Uate
3. G.I (Cream...)
4. Sua
5. Vuna

6. Mullen
7. Cronk

8. Blair
9. De Gois
10. Tolman
11. Taia
12. Patto
13. SBW (Cream...)

Coach: Craig Bellemy

That'll just about do me. I'll book my seats for the Grand Final 2011 then after we win it strap myself in for Salary Cap Breach investigations!:sarcasm:

RABK

Referee
We can re-sign Ben Cross for 175k now because he is no longer a premiership winning prop.

:lol:

Seriously, i wonder how Ben feels at the moment.

Johns Magic

Referee
According to Voss on the Footy Show Tolmans already signed with the Dogs.

Are you f**king kidding me? They better be signing him as a replacement for Hannant and not to partner him in the front-row because otherwise it's a f**king joke.

RABK

Referee
Are you f**king kidding me? They better be signing him as a replacement for Hannant and not to partner him in the front-row because otherwise it's a f**king joke.

His exct words were something like "My mail is telling me Jeff Lima is off to the Raiders and Aiden Tolman has already signed with the Dogs. We will see in the coming days if my mail is correct"

Johns Magic

Referee
His exct words were something like "My mail is telling me Jeff Lima is off to the Raiders and Aiden Tolman has already signed with the Dogs. We will see in the coming days if my mail is correct"

Lima to the Raiders? Do you mean Roosters?

All the talk over the last year is that he was leaving the Storm because he's desparate to return to Sydney and rumours had him linked to the Roosters. The Raiders would be a real curve-ball.

Gidley Up

Juniors
If there is a silver lining to all of this, it's that we might be able to get Anthony Quinn and Luke MacDougall back, can't see Melbourne giving them up without a fight though.

Latest posts