What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE READ

legend

Coach
Nobody but the admins can and there has not been a post made since yesterday. It's derelict just like Willow. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
legend said:
Nobody but the admins can and there has not been a post made since yesterday. It's derelict just like Willow. :lol:
LOL.. It can made visible anytime we like but last time I did that, other typy fingers intervened with the 'oh, what does this button do?'. Not mentioning any names mind you... ;-) :lol:

As Leg said, nothing has been added, and as Brook said, it doesnt matter.

Hmm.. wonder what this button does..... :?

chileman

Coach
Hey Legend, I just went to post in the mods section and it came back at me saying "Only moderators can post in this section" :lol: I thought my little name in snotty green meant I was one!

Caged Panther

First Grade
chileman said:
Hey Legend, I just went to post in the mods section and it came back at me saying "Only moderators can post in this section" :lol: I thought my little name in snotty green meant I was one!

Nah chile that just means your a marked man :lol:

legend

Coach
The way it works is each individual mod must be given access manually by an admin. At this point in time only the admins have access. There's nothing in there anyway.

chileman

Coach
legend said:
The way it works is each individual mod must be given access manually by an admin. At this point in time only the admins have access. There's nothing in there anyway.
Ahhhh, ok....I was just going to ask why the forum was down for about 1 hour today but I guess i'll have to do it here instead of the Mods section :p

syphon

Juniors
why were the forums shut down? please PM me if it is an issue that is a taboo on this site.

perhaps there should be a thread explaining why rleague was shut and warnings to posters to avoid similar situations.

Anonymous

Juniors
syphon said:
why were the forums shut down? please PM me if it is an issue that is a taboo on this site.

perhaps there should be a thread explaining why rleague was shut and warnings to posters to avoid similar situations.
Wow... you're quick on the uptake. :lol:
Old news and virtually forgotten now.

The taboo issues involve defaming public persons or organisations - that would cause problems.