What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG need you!

joshie

Live Update Team
PNG need your help! If you are a keen F7 writer, a guy or girl who wants to play international f7s, well, we are a squad for you! We need at least 5 other writers to be successful, will you be one of them?

edabomb

First Grade
Hey joshie. Looking at the draw I'll have to withdraw from PNG. Headed to the States for a few weeks so F7s will be far from my mind ;-)

Titanic

First Grade
Joshie ... I've just finished with our conference and have a couple of hours spare, if you need me.

joshie

Live Update Team
I have had some personal problems so sadly I cannot continue on as captain.

Titanic

First Grade
That's no good mate ... Coby you're up for the big (C). I'll try and rustle-up another body.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Count me in, lads! Been ages since I've had a hit out, but reckon I can put something pretty good together.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I do like you as the face of things. I've seen Titanic's face and my own. It isn't a pretty side, but it's one hell of a front row :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I do like you as the face of things. I've seen Titanic's face and my own. It isn't a pretty side, but it's one hell of a front row :lol:

Oh come on now it ain't all that bad. Haven't you ever heard about personality being more important than looks? hahaha. Ok I'll leave :p