What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Who will win the 2017 RLWC?

Who will win RLWC 2017

• AUS

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • NZL

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • ENG

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • SAM

• FIJ

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • PNG

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • TON

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lebanese

• USA

• FRA

• Total voters

Burns

First Grade
Sure, I'll have a go at guessing.

New Zealand, with a fit squad will be favourites I would imagine. Much will depend how Australia's Old Guard of Smith/Cronk/Inglis feel regarding their chances.

England? Will hold judgment til after the Four Nations. If they don't make the Final for that on home turf then I seriously doubt their ability to make a run of the WC.

Outside the Big 3, Samoa and Fiji will fight out for the final semi position.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Until England can find a decent scrum half they've no chance. NZ losing Rona I think will hurt them, a lot will depend on the form of their starting 13 next season as they don't have quality of depth. Kangaroos will be interesting, if they go with the old timers it might back fire but are the next gen ready yet? Hard to see past a kangaroo win on home turf.

Last Week

Bench
I think Australia will win, and they're the deserved favourites. But this is the most open WC since 95 I believe. England have given themselves the nest opportunity to be successful with the development of their squad and having Wayne Bennett as coach is clever. The biggest problem for the Poms is they don't travel very well down here. I don't think they'll be as bad as 08, but I'm not expecting them to be as competitive as they were in 2013.

NZ will compete. I have them a bee's dick behind Australia. Their halves will be interesting.

Bronxnation

Juniors
Until England can find a decent scrum half they've no chance. NZ losing Rona I think will hurt them, a lot will depend on the form of their starting 13 next season as they don't have quality of depth. Kangaroos will be interesting, if they go with the old timers it might back fire but are the next gen ready yet? Hard to see past a kangaroo win on home turf.
rapana ) rona
problem already solved

Latest posts