What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Pawra!!

Wizardman

First Grade
The Pawramatta Eels! Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You are are in for a rude awakening once the brave Tigers rubs your faces onto the turf on Easter Monday.

It will be fun to watch that downhill skiier Moses cry and get sinbinned after our superior forward pack steamroll over your sad excuse for a forward pack.....haha. With Hayne and Moses' money, you could have had a competent pack to guide you through the season. Now, you'll have Tony Williams to save you....teehee!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm really glad Ava Seumanufagai no longer plays for us and I always used to go on the Tigers forum to let their fans know. Now I tell Sharks fans instead.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
More importantly, whats a Poor Paw-ra? Is it one of these?

die-back.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
A three-legged dog walks in to a bar and says “I’m looking for the man that shot my paw ...