What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portsmouth, Wolverhampton and Leicester

bucko

Juniors
Congratulations on Wolves, Portsmouth and Leicester being promoted into the premier league. Comiserations to Sunderland, West Bromwich Albion and West Ham especially for being relegated. I was just interested in seeing how people thought these teams were going to perform next season. Last season we saw Manchester city as a big surprise packet and I believe that The Wolverhampton Wanderers may surprise this year. They were FA cup semi-finalists I might just mention. and I wouldn't be surprised if they reached abput 12 position or even higher.

bucko

Juniors
thanks Panfa, you're right sorry about that. It was Leicester city. Ipswich narrowly missed out along with Sheffield United.

SP

Bench
Well so far:

Wolves are getting hammered, Leicester are doing alright and Portsmouth are going pretty good