What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positive ONLY thread

ALSGI

Bench
Just saw Jai Field's match winner for the first time. What a scorching try, and a great inside pass (from Leilua I think??).

FMD we could have used that speed against the Dogs. Perhaps he could have stopped Tolman on that 40m movement.

Anyways, another year of cheering on the 20's and Illawarra in the semis.
Where can we see it mate?

Illawarra has advanced to the second week of the ISP Finals with players that were either dropped from NRL or were never considered.
Perhaps there's something there to think about.
Its even more amazing the amount of players who may have been in the team that had been moved on pre june 30, injured or in first grade who have played in the ISP this year.

gregstar

Referee
I just found a felt floor protector that came unstuck from under a chair leg 3 years ago!

This offseason is off to an awesome start!

MrDragon007

Juniors
Yeah its muppets like 007 that Doust & the boys feed off...
Please tell me, if i honestly thought we would finish 13th or 14th in the pre season, and i say the team did better then i expected, whats wrong with that?
If they followed fans like you and some others we wouldnt have a team.
Some on here need to realise its a game, its not the end of the world if we dont win the premiership, 15 teams each year miss out on the premiership.
The mortgage or rent doesnt get paid if saints win the grand final, so you all need to chill a little.
Be pissed off, fair enough, but to jump on and call others muppets for having a differing opinion???? That just shows the person you are.
Anyway, always next year boys, we should make the 8 at the very least, and see what evolves from there.

Please tell me, if i honestly thought we would finish 13th or 14th in the pre season, and i say the team did better then i expected, whats wrong with that?
Some on here need to realise its a game, its not the end of the world if we dont win the premiership, 15 teams each year miss out on the premiership.
The mortgage or rent doesnt get paid if saints win the grand final, so you all need to chill a little.
Be pissed off, fair enough, but to jump on and call others muppets for having a differing opinion???? That just shows the person you are.
Anyway, always next year boys, we should make the 8 at the very least, and see what evolves from there.

Lol.

Straight Shooter

Crush

Coach
Has anyone followed the lower grades much this year? I see our 20s finished 3rd and illawarra is still alive. Anyone know who we play next and is there any schedule info? It would be great to see illawarra do well again, last year watching the cutters win was the highlight of the footy season!
Cheers.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Remember that time Manly beat thing Knights by 4 points after that blatant cold drop by Uate in the corner was awarded without checking?

If the Bunker had been used that day, we would be in the 8!

JACK V

Juniors

JACK V

Juniors
did heaps better than last year . No half back all year . Won stats in most games ..
Need a whole new backline though . Mcdonald , Laffai to me were the biggest disapointments . I like Mann as a utility but forget full time half back .His sideways running against dogs was rubbish .We will move on from Dugan as stats on NRL 360 prove he is not the player we want . And Graham will be a great replacement for Packer who chucked it in when signed with tigers

Qdf

Juniors
007 you knucklehead,just because you
007 you have to be a joke.
You join the Forum last Saturday and start chirping garbage about your option. I think your a total fraud. Possibly work for the Club.Willing to except mediocrity as the way it is.Something of a smoke screen.
So your saying finishing 9th is great,it much better than what i thought 13th or 14th.What do you know anyway.
It's emptyheads like you that except this mediocrity,dished out by the idiots running our club that keep these imposters in the coaching & Administration positions they hold today.

You join the Forum last Saturday and start chirping garbage about your option. I think your a total fraud. Possibly work for the Club.Willing to except mediocrity as the way it is.Something of a smoke screen.
So your saying finishing 9th is great,it much better than what i thought 13th or 14th.What do you know anyway.
It's emptyheads like you that except this mediocrity,dished out by the idiots running our club that keep these imposters in the coaching & Administration positions they hold today.
Wow you got fooled by a troll.

MrDragon007

Juniors

Wow, time for your meds fool.
Where did i say finishing 9th is great? I said they finished higher then i thought they would. I said well done for being a better team then i thought they would be.
F@#k you if think cause your a negative sad f@#k that im gunna end my existance.
The season was a failure, but im glad they did better then i thought they would.
Stop being a sad little punce, pre season no one gave us a chance, and that includes us fans.
If we didnt f@#k up against souths. newcastle, and twice against the dogs we would'v been top 4.
Yes it was a failure, but we came within a whisker of top 4, so relax your sacks champ, you dont like my opinion? Who gives a f#@k, ignore me, its that simple, surely you cant be THAT much of a dumbass that you cant work that out.
Try smiling, another sad little f#@ker that thinks the world must agree with his opinion, F#@k you and your opinion.
Now go take your meds and tuck yourself in, good Lad :)