What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Positives anyone???

Chipmunk

Coach
Eelementary said:
Ron Jeremy said:
Well atleast my prediction sort of came true in ways.....i said remember the number 44.....24+20 =44!!

Tslsous was fantastic tonight for us IMO, Thorman was used terribly by Smith & Hindmarsh was great also.

Our side will struggle to avoid the bottom 3 this year, we simply don't have the players, coach & 80 minute dedication to win games.

Of attack is pretty one dimensional.

And before we get people comming in here and bagging me, our postion on the ladder is actually pretty flattering.

We have massive problems...we do have a week off so hopefully we can recharge the batteries, we do have players comming back from injury & great juniors comming through, but i really can't see us being a threat.

Last of all to those people who gave NQ no credit...give yourselves a good kick up the arse, only idiots would think that NQ have a sh*t side.....they have a better side then ours & the score board says it all.

Someone tell Smith that his game plans aren't working, pretty obvious actually.....i thought our game plan would beat the lesser likes??

I disagree. If we had played our best and with passion (tell the boys to look it up in the dictionary Brian) we would have destroyed them. We have, on paper, a far superior team.

Disagree!! North Qld have "On Paper" a far superior team than alot of other NRL sides and Parramatta is one of them. But that Club is the major disappointment of the NRL. Look at their players one-by-one and tell me who you would rather in a team. There arent many Parra players I would pick ahead of their NQ opposite.

Parraren

Bench
We are not a team, we are a directionless group of individuals who play like 17 strangers who have just been introduced to each other out the back of Parra Stadium 5 mins before kick off ](*,)

The only difference now than to 2 or 3 weeks ago is that we are playing sh!t and losing whereas before we were playing sh!t and somehow winning.

The only positive is we still have Nathan Hindmarsh [-o<

Its great we Have Hindmarsh but for how long will he put with other crapy players not giving 100% like him.

The 17 players play like strangers because Smith confuses them too much with his weird tactics and playing players suchas Wagon, Moriss,Thorman out of position.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Positives?

Apart from Hindy...

1) Tsoulos. Well done big fella :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2) Thorman. At least he got a run. But at bloody hooker?????

3) Ummm.....I'll get back to ya!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
how long will hindmarsh put up with this shit before he asks for a release?
i can understand a club going from world beaters to nothing in two yrs if THEIR PLANE FELL OUTA THE SKY.
now i know what dragons supporters went through :evil:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ParraEelsNRL....we should go down to the Tatts one night to watch the footy, im living in Goulburn aswell now.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
mate i think if i go to the pub and have to put up with that sort of shit again like tonight,i'd get barred :lol: i'll try n get there next game,think i'll have to have a smoke before i get there ;-) u know keep me calm :lol: