What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Deleted Titled "Pigeon Debut"

carstairs

Juniors
I posted this earlier and it was deleted by the Falcon who is the administrator on this site.

The reason...Argumentative.

I knew it was the Falcon, because he cant spell to keep warm.

Here is what I wrote, can someone tell me (assuming it stays on) WHAT part of this is argumentative??

It goes...
Did you catch the debut of the AMNRL's latest touchy, Jeff " Pigeon" Rogg.

He tiptoed along the sideline in a manner that would have brought tears to the eyes of Rudolph Nureyev.

Indecision was as unknown to him as co ordination is to the Falcon. :lol: No offence.

He used his flag in a way that would have made D'Artagnon proud.

You can see his next performance at Neumann College this Sat at 5pm when the Bulls host the Sharks.

Now according to the 'administrator' the preceeding was ...argumentative...surely that is the point of such a forum.

By definition , if you have a different opinion than someone else, there is room for argument.
Isnt the foundation of the constitution free speech, or does that only apply when the administrator shares your opinion?

Falcon..promise me you'll try harder,

roopy

Referee
Your first post on the forum and you are having a go at Tomahawk?

But i agree - it shouldn't have been deleted - even if having a shot at a moderator doesn't seem to be the course that would be recommended in 'how to make friends and influence people' as a way to make a first impression.

Tomahawk

Staff member
It was deleted because it was only to cause trouble. It was not something that was going to have a positive spin.

carstairs

Juniors
What a load of stiff bastards moderators and administrators must be.
Im talking about Dakink and Willow.
I know the fella Im taking the piss out of...we are in the same country..we were at the same game.
,,,,.you 2 clowns arent even on the same continent...so kiss my arse you self inflated pair of wallies. And if I was on something, I think you two should have a bucketful of it, it might loosen you up a bit.

Dont you recognize a bit of piss taking when you see it. ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
carstairs said:
What a load of stiff bastards moderators and administrators must be.
Im talking about Dakink and Willow.
Stop it, you're turning me on.
carstairs said:
I know the fella Im taking the piss out of...we are in the same country..we were at the same game.
Oh... so it was a private conversation you were having here? LOL.
carstairs said:
,,,,.you 2 clowns arent even on the same continent...
As opposed to you not being on the same planet?

Its great that the technology of the internet made it all the way from another continent.

And thank goodness for string and jam tins, otherwise I wouldn't be able to understand you at all.
carstairs said:
to so kiss my arse you self inflated pair of wallies.
Are you sure you're not coming onto me?
carstairs said:
And if I was on something, I think you two should have a bucketful of it, it might loosen you up a bit.
Sorry, the line just dropped out... can't understand a word you're saying.
carstairs said:
Dont you recognize a bit of piss taking when you see it. ?
Oh I recognise it.... saw up it front. I even went into bat for you.
Btw, I was going to ask you the same question.

Tomahawk

Staff member
That is why i deleated the 1st one because this is what has happened to post like this in the past.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tomahawk, if you wish, you can move overly argumentative threads to The Fight Club (TFC).

Just use the thread tools and select 'The Fight Club' as the destination.

Just be sure to leave it as a re-direct so people know where it has gone.

I'm sure young carstairs would be right at home in TFC.

carstairs

Juniors
You're right.
I dont belong in here.

At first I thought there might be 'real' rugby league people here,

I finally realized it is populated by a load of wannabes , who can talk alright but who have probably never played the game at any decent level.

And now live thier lives vocariosly through forums like this...and talk about people being 'owned' in a forum (a qoute from probably the king of the geeks "Eastender" ) wow..what a hard case he sounds like.!!

Are you all trekkies as well??:lol:

Ok tata all you soft twats..me names Goff and Im off,

roopy

Referee
Just as a general thought guys - maybe chasing away AMNRL players from this forum isn't good for the longterm health of the forum.
Having said that, carstairs seems a bit of a knob.

Latest posts