What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Match Media Conference

Belta

Juniors
Interesting press conference. IMO Mary sounds pissed off. It is abundantly clear he has yet to guarantee his coaching for the long term...you would think it would have a negative impact on the players, but it's quite the opposite, or so it appears

BrissyRedV

Bench
Interesting press conference. IMO Mary sounds pissed off. It is abundantly clear he has yet to guarantee his coaching for the long term...you would think it would have a negative impact on the players, but it's quite the opposite, or so it appears
It would probably have a positive effect on the players, a light at the end of the tunnel one could say.

possm

Coach
Mary is no guarantee of gaining an extension and Millward is causing him grief.

FlameThrower

Bench
Well the Club had better have the next Coach locked in. The supposed coaching options are about to tumble in next few weeks if Tigers or Bulldog rumours are true?
what a soap opera ..

Bench
Me thinks the door is almost closed on getting one of the better coaches. When the dust settles Mary might be the last coach standing. If Doust hasn't already signed one then it's back to square one, no coach and no half back.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Whatever Mary's position is, I'm enjoying his press conference's. Winning does wonders.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
So far so good for 2017 and there has been changes in Mary. Looks like he is only concentrating on coaching and it is working. 2016 was a disaster but so far there has been a huge improvement and that is all we can ask for.

My only gripe with Mary is this McCrone selection but having Mann play a few minutes shows that he is thinking about putting Mann there so you never know. Nona not even being considered.

Red V for life

Juniors
The body language between Mary and Widdop is looking much better. Both are looking more at ease. I imagine the pressure valve has been released somewhat with our form to date.

If they win 4 or more of the next 5, who knows...they may even almost rub shoulders in the post game presser :grin: