What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Very tough start but you are starting to see what he has brought to the side. The defensive efforts of late have been very impressive, much better than anything under Sheens.

Very excited about our future.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Very tough start but you are starting to see what he has brought to the side. The defensive efforts of late have been very impressive, much better than anything under Sheens.

Very excited about our future.

Fully agree however still think we could do better than Royce as defensive coach.

Poor bloke had half or more of his first choice 17 out but I can see the results in the players form as his first choice start returning.

This guy is a quality coach.

Matchball

Bench
I think he will turn us into a real force next year.
It's just disturbing to read today that there is uncertainty with players supporting him.

Melbourne are a very structured and disciplined side,tonight it was evident the Potter's structures are starting to be accepted and put into place by the players.

Matchball

Bench
I don't know what to believe, but if this is true and the club is seriously considering dumping Potter, they will lose four members for 2014. If Benji is really not happy he can go and get stuffed.

The smh only briefly mentions it but on the radio they said it will be news within the next few days.
Might have been Moore that said it.
The petulant child is toxic. I hope he leaves.

Tiger05

First Grade
"I don't agree. What you're saying, I don't think that's accurate. From my end there's no issues," Potter said.

"After being benched he's responded in everything he's done, like a champion does. I'm comfortable with where Benji and I are at."

The thing that gets to me is the DT probably gets this stuff form forums directly from posters who have absolutely no idea. It freaken kills me.

Calling Benji a petulant child after all he has done for the Wests Tigers is pretty poor form.

What do we gain by sacking Potter?finally we are starting to emerge from the mire and string some wins together,like last night its hard to remember the last time we put in a more committed effort to win against a top team.You have to wonder who benefits most from this rumour ?

Matchball

Bench
What do we gain by sacking Potter?finally we are starting to emerge from the mire and string some wins together,like last night its hard to remember the last time we put in a more committed effort to win against a top team.You have to wonder who benefits most from this rumour ?

It would be hard for Potter to operate with Sheens sycophants still in the fold.
Benji, Royce, etc.
He was never going to have it easy as predicted.

Matchball

Bench
The thing that gets to me is the DT probably gets this stuff form forums directly from posters who have absolutely no idea. It freaken kills me.

Calling Benji a petulant child after all he has done for the Wests Tigers is pretty poor form.

It's not just the telegraph, radio was talking about it.
This is more than just Benji, certain board members want change.
Georgalis was suggested as a replacement. Cronyism at it's finest.

Potter v Marshall is a no-brainer.

Make good on your threats and f**k off to rugby or anywhere else but here and stop being the divisive merkin you are. He seemed a nice kid in the early days but has turned into a poisonous and petulant bitch and it would benefit the club on and off the field to have him gone. His legacy is going to be a sour one for the Tigers.

Had the talent to be an Immortal too...

gronkathon

First Grade
Georgalis? Get f**ked

If Benji wants Potter gone f**k him off.

If the various factions are pushing their mates like Parish and Georgi boy they can f**k off too.

WT have started playing real rugby league that the fans can be proud of and these numpties use their media mates to plant crap like this? Take a jump off a cliff you f**king parasites.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Who says Benji or the board have done any of this stuff. It gets to me that you guys jump on the anti-Benji BS at any opportunity without any BS detector.

It is the DT. They hate Benji. Did any of you watch the game or have any of you listened to what Benji and Potter have said. FFS you are all just listening to gossip and swallowing it hook, line and sinker.

R2Coupe

Juniors
The team is performing and is it the best answer to the rumor.

Marshall is getting back into form and no doubt an in form Marshall is a valuable commodity on the market. How many teams are short of a very good half?

Last edited:

gronkathon

First Grade
There are 3 members of the board who leak to Hooper and two that leek to Massoud whenever they want to sook and cry. That part I believe. I think it is to gauge a reaction

R2Coupe

Juniors
Aren't Board members required to sign some confidentiality agreement? It is a business after all and a rumour such as this has the potential to destabilize the club. Appalling if true.