What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PPV Prediction Game: Extreme Rules

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Yeah, I'd call Cesaro a bleeder, no idea where it came from but suddenly had two 'slices' across his forehead at some point.

I think the Asylum marginally beat out the IC match for longest (about 26m vs about 22m I read on one of the 411mania reports). That IC match was totally awesome, the only thing I didn't like was the amount of time Miz took to capitalise on the pin at the end (no problem with the actual capitalising which everyone was trying to do throughout) and the late camera change to capture the pin.

Otherwise was pure awesomeness right from the opening bell (helluva kick OUTTANOWHERE!!!) - everyone came out of it looking good I reckon.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cesaro had a small cut on his forehead, not dripping blood but I thought it bled.

Who got longest match?

Don't think anybody nominated Cesaro, but cheers for the heads up.

Asylum match was longest on card followed by World Title followed by IC Title.

Latest posts