What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Season Games Synopsis:

RedVDave

First Grade
Results mean little to nothing during the pre-season (although that never stops some people getting carried away) but I thought this would be a good match day thread for our games against Souths & West's.

Side note: I haven't been to a charity shield game since 2009 was thinking about going to kogarah this Saturday but was blown away by how expensive tix were, do they offer members discounts or did they send the email ages ago and I was just asleep at the wheel?

jeffdragon

Bench
Results mean little to nothing during the pre-season (although that never stops some people getting carried away) but I thought this would be a good match day thread for our games against Souths & West's.

Side note: I haven't been to a charity shield game since 2009 was thinking about going to kogarah this Saturday but was blown away by how expensive tix were, do they offer members discounts or did they send the email ages ago and I was just asleep at the wheel?
E mail last month.
Members get on the hill for just over $20+ booking fee.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It's Sydney so you would expect high ticket prices even for a trial. Everything costs heaps in Sydney compared to everywhere else in the world.
Great idea in regards to the thread. Lets put all our comments on what we thought of the trial games here. I am looking forward to getting our first look at the boys on Saturday night.

Dragon David

First Grade
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra Dragons, 8.05pm AEDT at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Rabbitohs team:
1. Jacob Gagai 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Richard Kennar 5. Taane Milne 6. Dean Hawkins 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Peter Mamouzelos 10. Sean Keppie 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jai Arrow 13. Cameron Murray 14. Jye Gray 15. Jacob Host 16. Davvy Moale 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Tallis Duncan 19. Michael Chee Kam 20. Thomas Fletcher 21. Leon Te Hau 22. Braidon Burns 23. Dion Teaupa

Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Zac Lomax 3. Moses Suli 4. Jack Bird 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Ben Hunt 8. Francis Molo 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Tom Eisenhuth 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Jack de Belin 14. Connor Muhleisen 15. Viliami Fifita 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Dylan Egan 18. Michael Molo 19. Jesse Marschke 20. Christian Tuipulotu 21. Savelio Tamale 22. Mathew Feagai 23. Max Feagai 24. Sione Finau 25. Dan Russell 26. Ryan Couchman 27. Toby Couchman 28. Alec Tuitavake

Dragon David

First Grade
I am sure that the game on Saturday night is a home game for the Dragons at Netstrata. I don't know why bloody Foxsports News put Souths first??