What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicting 5 Things that will happen season 2018

Frank Facer

First Grade
Unless we don't expect much of a crowd, in which case it will be at SFS. But it won't be at Kogarah or Wollongong.
If we are playing Sydney teams, such as Souths, Penrith or Easts, we should be able to get 50 000 plus at Homebush, but if we are playing a non Sydney team, then the SFS would be a better option.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Going to make a prediction (even more daring than Mickeylane) about the top 8 at the end of round 25.
Based solely on current ladder position and who each team plays in the forthcoming rounds.
So here goes: (and don't shoot me it's just for fun)
1st and minor premiers: Dragons = 40 points
2nd: Roosters = 40 points (for and against)
3rd: Storm = 38 points
4th: Rabbits = 38 points (for and against)
5th: Panthers = 34 points
6th: Warriors = 34 points
7th: Broncos = 34 points
8th: Sharks = 32 points

So first week of the finals will see:
Dragons V Rabbits
Roosters V Storm
Panthers V Sharks
Warriors V Broncos
Have a look at Melbourne's draw. I can't see them finishing on 38 points. I think they will be lucky to get to 36.

Easts would have to win every game to get to 40. They will be lucky to get to 36.

I think we will be lucky to get to 40, that would have us losing 2 more premiership games all year. I think 38 points will seal the minor premiership. It could get down to points difference.

Last edited:

rednwhites

Juniors
merry Xmas to all..

My prediction on 5 things that will happen in 2018 for the Dragons..

1. Ben Hunt to finish top 2 in Dally Ms
2. Nene Mcdonald to have a huge season and will be Dragons top try scorer in 2018
3. Jai Field to finish up as the established 1st grade Fullback come semi final time
4. Zac Lomax to play 10 first grade games or more
5. Kurt MANN to replace Nightingale as the left sided winger in 1st grade

Got to say that your predictions are not bad, mickey
1. playing well, could happen
2. Nene is equal first I believe
3. not likely barring injury
4. 1 so far but might see more in the coming weeks and then who knows
5. This has been actioned

Bench
Penrith have some big games coming up. I can see them sliding down the table very quickly

TruSaint

Referee
Penrith have some big games coming up. I can see them sliding down the table very quickly

They have 3 straight HOME games... all winnable.

Manly - NZ - Sharks.

Then they have 2 away games... Brisbane - Manly.

I cant see Manly beating them. At home they could win the other 2.

Their record at Penrith is 6 and 1.

RufusRex

Post Whore
1. Aitken will continue to make poor decisions in defence bleeding tries yet fans will still demand his selection for some unknown reason
2. Nightingale will continue to be beaten on the outside by faster stronger wingers and his presence will continue to compress opposition defence making it hard to make metres on the left
3. Hunt will turn Nene into the teams leading try scorer
4. Dufty will secure the fullback spot long terms
5. We will win four of our last 12 games.

Roughie - injuries will knock nightingale and Aitken out of two games .. in these games Lomax will debut at centre and mann will play left wing. we will win both games but Aitken and Nightinale will come back into the side when fit.

1. Tick
2. Tick but swapped sides.
3. Tick
4. Tick
5. Unlikely

Roughie - hasn't happened but we have won both games that Mann started over Nighty.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
1. One game all of our tries will be scored by forwards
2. We sign a rep representative outside back
3. Doust leaves
4. mickeylane starts over 100 threads
5. Barrett to be first coach sacked
1. Bingo. Frizell vs souffs
2. 11 days to go. Come on Millward!
3. Bingo
4. Bingo
5. This will happen. Barrett will be the DCE scapegoat.

Looking good for 4 out of 5.. just need that signing

Crush

Coach
1. Tick
2. Tick but swapped sides.
3. Tick
4. Tick
5. Unlikely

Roughie - hasn't happened but we have won both games that Mann started over Nighty.
Macdonald 8 tries 4 line breaks
Aitken 8 tries 8 line breaks
JOINT top try scorers but Aitken ahead in attack.

ouryears

Bench
Predict July will see us falling off the Perch and into the bottom half of the 8.

Predict calls for Mary's head will again be the main post.

Predict that forum members will realise we ain't going to win any silverware this year.

Predict August will bring further pain with Hunts form continuing to dive.

Predict August will bring mass visits to emergency wards by many on this forum who will implode.

SBD82

Coach
Predict July will see us falling off the Perch and into the bottom half of the 8.

Predict that forum members will realise we ain't going to win any silverware this year.

Predict August will bring mass visits to emergency wards by many on this forum who will implode.
Panda?

slippery5

Juniors

Predict you still post troll comments.

Latest posts