What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prefered Winger

The Whippet

Juniors
We all know that Adam MacDougall is South Sydney's No.1 winger but who do you think will be there other prefered winger, Shane Marteene or Luke MacDougall?

I think Shane Marteene.

Seano

Juniors
i reckon marteene will get the nod most probably.

i think experience will count for a bit next year

Rockn

Juniors
I would have thought A.MacDougall would have to be a centre next year, partnered with bro Luke on the wing, With Hookey and Marteene or Craigie and Hookey the other pairing! I just think those partnerships would compliment each other :!:

The Whippet

Juniors
I would have thought that the back line would look like this:

1. B. Watts
2. S. Marteene
3. L. Hookey
4. S. Rigon
5. A. MacDougall

Luke MacDougall has only played 2 NRL games and lack experirence, where as Shane Marteene has a lot more experience.

simon says

First Grade
Id put Macdougall and Hill in the centres,give you some grunt in the middle.That line up looks lame IMHO.

thomo

Juniors
simon says said:
Id put Macdougall and Hill in the centres,give you some grunt in the middle.That line up looks lame IMHO.
I would too but Langmack will put Hill at lock and MacDougall and Hookey the centres. Based on that I'd have Luke on the wing on Adam's side and Marteene on Hookey's side.

Also Luke played 9 games for Souths in 2003 (rounds 17-25) scoring 7 tries.

DIEHARD

----
lukem88 said:
Sorry I read on the NRL website that he had played 2 games and scored 1 try. Sorry my mistake.

Well that was a bit of a buggar eh :? And no it was the NRL's mistake ;)

Latest posts