What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preimer League Game

I Heard This Weeks Premier League Game Against The Tigers Was Being Played At Henson Park, But On The Draw It Says Toyota, Does Anybody Know Where It Is Being Played

Tadpole

Juniors
Not at Toyota, all Junior League Grand Finals are on there this weekend, but i could be wrong seeing as though the draw says its on Friday night 7pm

ali

Bench
Anyone see Premier League last week. I know we had a good win, but who were the stand outs?

Special K

Coach
DAVO?!@?

He gave parra a try! The ball was rolling out and davo hit it back into the in goal(he meant to knock it dead) and it went right into a parra players arms.

that was before you got there reef and just about when I switched off :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
For parra or for Sharks?
he was defintely one of Parras better players.

he'd make a great charge for us, then2 minutels later get stepped easier than a tree for a try.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Franze's rebuilding his confidence. Sounds good - if he hasn't been secured by some other club we should put him on match payments.