What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Grand Final

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Bazal said:
Shaddup Bagsy, you forgot to take your meds again :fist: :sarcasm:

Seriously though it was a great match and great to see Norths go around again

nice sentiment Baz & for that we, the foundation folk no doubt thank you :cool:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Good luck to Penny with Joe in the halves next year. Christ he was poor today, ditto Champion. They lost it for Norths today. Very disappointing.

Congrats to Parra, gutsy win.

mightybears

Bench
It was great seeing the mighties on the box for the first time since 99.

We wasted some golden chances - the penalties went our way, some a bit lucky until the strip at the end we didn't get, and i thought the second parra try was dodgy, but hey thats footy.

Thought it was a bit odd that nine balls talked to the peach and not parra, but peachey's speech was great-throwing in the foundation club stuff-all power to you david.

NORTHS WILL BE GREAT IN 2008!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Big Pete said:
Geez what a heartbreaker.

Poor Peachy; mind you I thought Parramatta deserved it.

I thought Peach spoke pretty well after the game and its good to see him still involved at the Bunnies

bigdamo

Juniors
norths have been the biggest cheats this is not a reserve grade side its a first grade side justice prevailed the rules are ridiculous govering criteria for the players its first grade vs a handfull of first graders and the rest reserve grade vs a first grade side robbed you say pffttttttt justice won through a real reserve grade side won comp. bears have not changed choked when it mattered most again they were kicked out with good reason

Big Pete

Referee
Twizzle said:
I thought Peach spoke pretty well after the game and its good to see him still involved at the Bunnies

That he did.

Apparantly he gave this really good interview to the continuous call team about how he wants to play at Dubbo long enough to play with his son. Good on 'em I say!

mightybears

Bench
bigdamo said:
norths have been the biggest cheats this is not a reserve grade side its a first grade side justice prevailed the rules are ridiculous govering criteria for the players its first grade vs a handfull of first graders and the rest reserve grade vs a first grade side robbed you say pffttttttt justice won through a real reserve grade side won comp. bears have not changed choked when it mattered most again they were kicked out with good reason

you won, and your still have a whinge-take you hand off it damo

greg

Juniors
bigdamo said:

:roll: Take your medicine you spoon!

Otherwise commiserations Bears. A win would have been fantastic but it wasn't to be. Great to see you on the box though.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
newtownbluebags said:
& so the vermin culture that is PARAMATTA showed what thieving filth they are again...

:?

get your hand off it mate, there's no theft when you score a legitiment try 20secs from fulltime, thats just showing heart to not give up.

still sore from that field goal in the PL final last year are ya? :lol:

JessEel said:
:?

get your hand off it mate, there's no theft when you score a legitiment try 20secs from fulltime, thats just showing heart to not give up.

still sore from that field goal in the PL final last year are ya? :lol:

Yep, in fact I think you will find he is still sore from 81 :lol: I know I am :(

2 True Blues

Coach
Twizzle said:
gee, how much do Fox keep replaying that '81 GF

Yeah and the result is always the same. LOL.... Shame the big fella BOWDEN was out suspended after the Manly Semi Broadhurst king-hit. We could have done with the muscle on the big day. ;-)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The worst decision of the game was when Parramatta were on top and Blake Green put through a chip. Michael Greenfield ran back straight into him and the ball had bounced up for him. Without Greenfield and with Parramatta support looming they would have scored and opened up a clean break.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Die-Hard p/t Jet Fan said:
cant afford fox just like we couldnt buy the ref in '81

Mate, Hartley was the ref...you'll have to find a better excuse than that..;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
2 True Blues said:
Yeah and the result is always the same. LOL.... Shame the big fella BOWDEN was out suspended after the Manly Semi Broadhurst king-hit. We could have done with the muscle on the big day. ;-)

we were missing Peter Wynn ;-)

Latest posts