What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League team

1. Clint GREENSHIELDS
2. Nick YOUNGQUEST
3. Beau SCOTT
4. Wes NAIQAMA
5. Andrew FREW
6. Daniel HOLDSWORTH
7. Lachlan RUSSELL
8. Bryan NORRIE
9. Aaron GORRELL (c)
10. Michael HENDERSON
11. Henry PERENARA
12. Tony JENSEN
13. Ryan POWELL

14. David TANGATA-TOA
15. Brett WHITE
16. Corey PAYNE
17. Reece WELLINGTON
18. Lee BENNETT
19. Stacey KATU
20. Wade HUMPHREYS
21. Aaron WHEATLEY

-----------

No Firman. Injured, again. Just reinforces that we made the right decision in keeping Matt Head instead of him.

Good luck lads!

Stagger eel

Staff member
how do you guys rate Henry Peranara? He's signed with us and I'm looking forward to seeing play on sunday.

eelavation said:
how do you guys rate Henry Peranara? He's signed with us and I'm looking forward to seeing play on sunday.

Very Daniel Wagon-ish.

Like Wagon, he's one of those unspectacular players who constantly makes you think when watching him "shit, if he can play in the NRL so can I!".

Biglance

Bench
Humpheries will play first grade next year watch him off the bench and corey payne is pretty good too

aussie_londoner

Juniors
Brian" Henderson...

You've been out of Australia too long, DD!!

seems that way. i might have to sneak home for a visit if saints go a bit better next year...

how is hendos shoulder anyway?

im glad hendo and norrie are both fit for this game, makes me a bit more confident