What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League

Nugby

Juniors
What the f*ck happened in Premier League!?!

I was in Steelers when they announced the half-time score was 40-0 and I laughed, knowing their positions on the table. Got inside the ground to find we had massacred them. D'oh!

Still, good signs! :D

Godz Illa

Coach
50-0 has a lovely symmetry about it doesn't it.

Just four minutes later the Dragons were able to extend their lead through Port Kembla junior Keith Lulia. After Knights players Matthew White and Reegan Tanner were deemed to be offside it took the Dragons only two tackles to score. Richie Williams took the ball to the line and hit Lulia on the chest with a firing pass to send him through a gap, he stepped inside the fullback to score 10m to the left of the uprights. Blayney converted the try to extend the lead to 10-nil.

In the 16th minute a piece of Richie Williams brilliance set up the Dragons third try of the night. After the Dragons forced a turnover on their own 40m line it was on the second tackle where Williams took the ball to the line and was able to put a cheeky grubber through for himself to regather. As he was tackled by the Knights fullback Stephen Gordon he was able to offload to Caine who scored under the posts. Blayney had no problems with the conversion and the lead was now 16 points to nil.
Good to see Primetime Richie bouncing back.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/static/article_2765.asp

roopy

Referee
yeah - but the knights drank 12 cartons of hunter draught on the bus trip down.

Seriously though - that result has to go down as a mystery.

The Knights side had 11 firstgraders with maybe 500 games of firstgrade between them (Davico, Sargent, Tanner, Franze, Carmont etc) and they had conseeded just one try against a very good auckland lions the week before.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Is there somewhere on here I can see a PL ladder? Seems to be a sub thread for under 20's but none for PL...

Good signs for us though. As long as we can keep producing those performances.

drake

First Grade
Love the banner Psa.

Intencity yaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Bring back Bobby Turner, da supercoach!

Nugby

Juniors
PSA, we were eighth on for and against after beating Balmain the week before, and around second last(?) the week before that. The knights were in fourth and when you consider the side Newcastle had at their disposal, while we had to call up players for first grade late, it's bloody unfathomable that we could win like that.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragon_psa said:
Is there somewhere on here I can see a PL ladder? Seems to be a sub thread for under 20's but none for PL...

Good signs for us though. As long as we can keep producing those performances.
The NSWRL forum has some PL discussion.

Normally you can just go to the 'competitions' link at the top page and click on NSWRL. But but unfortunately it looks like the ladder hasn't been updated. I'll look into that.

Failing that, try the nswrl.com.au site.

Latest posts