What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare for some news

Rich102

Staff member
From Mt Wellington:
Matulino has been promised a pay increase - how much depends on his form in the first 9 rounds of 2015.
Chad has been promised the No6 in 2015.

mt.wellington

Juniors
Veitchy has multiple sources but he does have a source firmly set in the Warriors camp. He gets good solid intel for sure.

Veitchys sources at the Warriors must not tell him much. Past 2 weeks he's been trying to rip my leaks and believed sightings of Foran coming over for a wedding are sign of him signing for the Warriors. When was the last good leak he had on the club?

You couldn't write this shit..... You know when you're relying on Veitches warriors scoops youve fallen a long way down the rabbit hole.

Veitch has NEVER been a reliable source for warriors news.... Even Veitch is now backing away from the Foran 'scoop'.

If there's anyone here who is silly enough to buy into this fantasy I suggest you reconsider your position or 'prepare' to be severely disappointed.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I haven't even considered Foran, I'm still too excited about the prospect of Matai to consider anything else. I think him and Kurtly Beale could really strike up a winning combination.

bee-prepared.jpg

I'm still preparing my "Welcome to Auckland Choc" banner to go and greet Mr W at the airport when he arrives for preseason with us

ozbash

Referee
You couldn't write this shit..... You know when you're relying on Veitches warriors scoops youve fallen a long way down the rabbit hole.

Veitch has NEVER been a reliable source for warriors news.... Even Veitch is now backing away from the Foran 'scoop'.

If there's anyone here who is silly enough to buy into this fantasy I suggest you reconsider your position or 'prepare' to be severely disappointed.

Think I might archive this post...:lol:

shiznit

Coach
I'm still preparing my "Welcome to Auckland Choc" banner to go and greet Mr W at the airport when he arrives for preseason with us
Mate I'm waiting for the NY Times and Wall Street Journal's reaction to the news that the President and CEO of a publicly listed company worth over 200Billion dollars was moving to New Zealand.

JJ

Immortal
To be fair to IL, we will be in a good position with Foran at stand-off, Choc in the back row, and Matai at centre... :clap:

Tony Veitch... pffft, why does anyone bother with that haughty merkin anyway?

mt.wellington

Juniors
To be fair to IL, we will be in a good position with Foran at stand-off, Choc in the back row, and Matai at centre... :clap:

Tony Veitch... pffft, why does anyone bother with that haughty merkin anyway?

Quite the team.

Dont forget that on top of Matai and Watmough we should soon be seeing Josh Hoffman at Mt Smart as well as Manu playing prop...

spear tackle

Juniors
Haven't posted for a few months but this thread has kept me coming back for my daily laugh.
Our recruiting process appears to be half done,we've offloaded several players ,its just that we're still learning the other half. The bit where you go actually find some new ones or are we paying all that in dead money?