What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preseason Chat with Adam Reynolds

Words & Video: Tom Skolarikis/Jeremy Monahan
Monday 13 January 2014 9:00 AM

With preseason trials just around the corner, Rabbitohs halfback Adam Reynolds is keen to get back onto the field to do what he does best.
The Rabbitohs will have two fully fledged trials against the Bulldogs and the Dragons in 2014, while also playing in the Auckland Nines tournament. Reynolds hopes to be part of all three events.
“I’m hoping to get a few games in,” said Reynolds.
“I’m really looking forward to getting into the new season and progressing with the new faces in the team.”
Asked what the young Rabbitoh will be looking to improve on for the 2014 season, Reynolds quipped;
“Just the small things I think – getting back to the kicking game and really making sure that that’s on song again.
“I’m looking to change my game a little bit, with a bit more running.”
To watch the full interview, please press play on the video player.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/Preseason-Chat-with-Adam-Reynolds/89203

Latest posts