What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince - one of the most disappointing players of our generation?

Helmet Man

Juniors
After he lost his speed he wasn't the same again. He had good acceleration as he could slice through the defence with his vision. After 2011 he barely attacked the line like he used to. That used to be one of the best parts of his game but we did see glimpses of it this year.

Sir Biffo

Bench
I remember a couple of Titans games when he was really on song doing massive show & goes literally twirling the ball on his outstretched hand ... pretty good stuff.

He was a great club halfback, better than JT for a lot of his career who probably played a couple of seasons too many.

roarr

Juniors
Saw his highlights on the Footy Show this morning and it reminded me that he was pretty silky smooth on his day.

Agree with most people that by chasing the dollars (and the free houses) on the GC he probably ruined the Tigers next 5 years and his own career.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
He broke his leg 88 times,if he were a horse he would be towed away behind the barn and shot,he was a warrior and great player.

Billythekid

First Grade
Prince chased the money. If he had a spit of loyalty he might have been the best halfback of the decade.

His last 2-3 years were horrid, the last 5 years before that mediocre.

I'll give him 5 Moffos out of 10.

Are people really surprised he went for the big money? After the injuries he had in his career he probably wanted to make as much money as he could whilst he was on the field. I would have liked to see him at the tigers but i'm not surprised.

BadSport

Juniors
He didn't ruin his career at the Titans they were a great side in their early years.

His legacy has just been tainted a little by his late career loss of form, but that will be forgotten soon enough.

But outside of that very good halfback who would've played a lot of origin if it wasn't for Thurston. Nothing disappointing at all about his career.

Aragorn

First Grade
Club hopped too many times to be one of the greats. Fell for searle and his snake oil charm when he could have built a dynasty at the tigers with Benji. Him going gave the tigers 3 years of John f**king Morris before the super coach Tom shines plan of turning Benji into a 7 failed for 3 years.

he played for four clubs in this 15 year career. how the f**k is that club hopping? 3 of those clubs being for his queensland state. where he was born and bred. :roll: