What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof that Queenslanders are simple

Tank30

Juniors
A 34-year-old man has been taken to hospital after falling out of a car window while throwing beer bottles at the vehicle behind.
Police said the woman driver, who was on a learners' permit, was driving down Atherton Range Road towards the north Queensland town of Atherton around 4.20pm (AEST) yesterday when she yelled at the front seat passenger.
He was asleep and the woman needed some directions, police said.
But the man thought she was upset with the car driver behind them and began throwing beer bottles at the car.
While he was leaning out the window throwing the bottles, he fell onto the road and then rolled into a drainage ditch.
He suffered a possible broken ankle and bruising and was taken to the Cairns Base Hospital for treatment. :crazy::crazy:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23870286-5012895,00.html

forward pass

Coach
Is it the fact he fell out that is dumb - or the fact he wasted beer by throwing it at another car.

They did the same thing at Lang Park ! Idiots !

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Now Now, be nice, not all us Queenslanders are simple, because if we were we would all be supporting the bloody Drongo's and I don't I support the best team in the NRL the Mighty Eels.
Hey just heard the guy who fell out of the window was up here on holidays and comes from NSW :D:D:D

Daneel

Bench
Come on people lets get off the nsw and qld bashing, qld is a great place to live and nsw is good for something as well, now what was that again, oh thats right it seperates qld from victoria

Latest posts