What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed Team vs Rabbits after the bye win

sladden road

Juniors
Latrell did his lollies yesterday. Surely can’t be inthe team. Geez south’s look ordinary. We should put the cleaners thru them.

Chimp

Bench
Latrell did his lollies yesterday. Surely can’t be inthe team. Geez south’s look ordinary. We should put the cleaners thru them.
Latrell almost looked like he was trying to get a charge that would result in a ban - either fancies a trip back to the farm, or so he can cop a ban and then complain that he’s being targeted/discriminated against, or maybe both….

Chimp

Bench
I think that Latrell is quickly turning into the new age Choc Mundane.
I actually think Latrell is more of a dickhead… at least Choc’s ex-teammates speak highly of him as a person (in the main), and most people that know him away from the camera speak of him being a very kind natured person - Latrell on the other hand, you can tell his own team mates think he’s a dick, and certainly his ex-Roosters teammates do.

Eion

First Grade
I don’t know that trell is a knob off the park. Certainly seems to do a bit with the community. Maybe not any more than others, but does do stuff.

No question he has ridiculous brain snaps on the paddock though. It’s when things aren’t going his way, can carry on like a petulant child and his outlet seems to be to take it out on the opposition to the detriment of his team. If he’s not suspended Demitriou really should make a statement and stand trell down a week. He’s going to get sacked anyway.

DJDL

Bench
I don't mind Tell, but there's no question he's prone to some stupid and, at times, thuggish acts.
He seems to have worked pretty hard to get that out of his game the past couple of years.
Sadly for him, he reverted to old habits yesterday.

He's facing a minimum 3 weeks I think.
Which raises the question - if he is deemed to be worthy of being being charged with an offense carrying that length of punishment, and it was picked up during the run of play, not in match review, how did he not at least get sent to the bin?
Honestly, a blatant elbow to the head and he's allowed to stay on?

This game is laughable at times in the way it polices head contact.

DJDL

Bench

I really don't like voicing this kind of opinion prior to a match, but yeah.
Brit's back, hopefully BHU back on deck. Tuks should retain his bench spot.

Rabble-ohs have an average points differential of -18.

If our guys are switched on and turn up with the right attitude they should win and win well.

I've always been of the opinion Latrell seems a decent fella and on his day can be unstoppable.

But something last seaon and particularly this season it seems like he's got a bee in his bonnet over something, who knows. Looks absolutely disinterested on the field and if I was one of his teammates I'd be disgusted with the lack of effort he's showing, the game against us last season where katoa stepped him stupid he might as well sat in a deckchair in the middle of the park reading a paper all game.

shadowboxer

First Grade
That’s was when they were going on the road for a stint of games. Pretty sure it was a forgone conclusion they were going to smash it and even had t-shirts printed.
Then they missed the 8.

Stake Removed

First Grade
With Mitchell out there fullback is one of two options it's either Wighton or 50 shades, if they put 50 shades there we need to go after him straight away, there back 3 we should be able to pin down.
Fitz needs the boys ready to rip a hole in rabbits, we need to be a Rabbitoh to the rabbits

carinashark

First Grade
Might be a hard game. They will have somthing to prove with Lattrell out. We have to leave out the stupid stuff.

Stake Removed

First Grade
After looking at that Rabbits game again.

I am even more inclined to leave Talakai on bench with Uele & Nikora coming back I would have Atkison & Burns out of 17.

We should go straight down the middle use our impact forwards and Brailey run from dummy half, Iro & Kennedy trail him

bluefox68

Staff member
We can’t let this be another Tigers game…
‘Do it for Demetriou’ will be in the forefront of the Rabbits’ minds…

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I doubt that Iro gets another shot this week with Britt and possibly BHU coming back in. Would like to see him in the 17 though. Next 2 weeks we have the chance to bury the Bunnies who are just waiting for the knockout blow and then get over the Cows who aren't overly impressive imo. Would set the season up nicely being 6 out of 7. Bye came at the right time and allows for a freshen up while other teams were belting each other and copping injuries.